Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My son just gave my sd a black eye

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 112 Replies
1 mom liked this
A huge shiner.

Just feeling some type of way. I hate to see her like this but for the past month she's been secretly bullying him and sometimes not so secretly, two times this month we caught her putting him in a headlock. We warned her about putting your hands on others as you never know how they may react. Well I guess now she knows.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CABZS
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:53 AM
What was she doing this time? Was she doing it to be mean or to wrestle with her brother?

My kids wrestle around all the time.
andi_pandi
by Andrea on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:53 AM
Holy cow!! I guess that will learn her :(
Spam72
by Emerald Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:55 AM
2 moms liked this
Sounds like more parental supervision is warranted. My kids placing hands on each other would be dealt with quick, fast and in a hurry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:56 AM
She wanted something he had and when he didn't give it to her she put him in a headlock. I know he did it out of instinct but also frustration because he knows she gets away with things

Quoting CABZS: What was she doing this time? Was she doing it to be mean or to wrestle with her brother?

My kids wrestle around all the time.
B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:56 AM
My response varies hugely with age. If she is more than four years older or they are under 12, then such is life. If he is older or they are over 12, it's time he learned to keep his hands off a girl, even when she's annoying.
MissiNy
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:56 AM

Why did you not correct the situation when it first started happening? Seems like more of a parenting problem than a children's one..

MrsCountryMama
by Beth on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:58 AM
How old are they?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:58 AM
Well uh
we're home so how much more supervision can they have? Or are we supposed to stay in their rooms with them?

Quoting Spam72: Sounds like more parental supervision is warranted. My kids placing hands on each other would be dealt with quick, fast and in a hurry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:59 AM
Both 11
but she outweighs him by 30 lbs

Quoting MrsCountryMama: How old are they?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:00 AM
we did however i cant control her mothers lack of parenting

Quoting MissiNy:

Why did you not correct the situation when it first started happening? Seems like more of a parenting problem than a children's one..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)