Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate couples like this

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
you know the ones who bitch to all their friends about how horrible their spouse is, and post the vague "I'm so done" or "feeling heartbroken" statues, but than they're posting on each others statuses how much they love and cherish one another !

These types of people annoy the fuck outta me
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsCountryMama
by Beth on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:56 AM
Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:57 AM

Passion can make other people jealous so I understand.

Zengirl79
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:57 AM

I don't know anyone who does that. 

andi_pandi
by Andrea on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:57 AM
I agree lol
Spam72
by Emerald Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:57 AM
It's immature. I certainly get moody with dh but I don't share it. Not in my real life or on here. In public I only share the good. With problems I deal with dh privately.
Inana
by Controversial on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:57 AM
Yep me too. I always say to myself, "that relationship won't last much longer".
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:58 AM
The posts are a cover. I have friends like that too. One was even in an abusive relationship and just gushed about her sleazy creap of a dh. Thankfully he's now an ex dh.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:01 AM
They are unhappy which is why they post the I'm so done statuses, but they probably aren't ready to admit it or they want to work it out so then they post i love you stuff. Its a pretty hard decision to make. Some people will go back and forth for years. You cant just decide over night I'm leaving my husband and taking the kids... So i would just ignore the craziness of it all until they make a decision.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:06 AM
I wonder why you are so bothered by other couples. You do realize it is likely the way you post on your social media account likely irritates others.
rachellaree20
by Rachel on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:11 AM

My SIL did that all the time and every other post on my facebook seemed to be either complaining about her now ex dh or about how much she loved him.  I just ignored it.  My dh and I have had our share of issues but I'm not one to post about them all over the internet looking for someone to ask me what's wrong and worry about things.  It's immature to me but others can do what they want.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)