Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas GIVING

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:23 AM
  • 28 Replies
What are you most excited about giving and why? Who is it for? Did you make it or buy it?

And, if you like, do you have something you are really looking forward to receiving?
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsCountryMama
by Beth on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:27 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm most excited about giving dd a my lil pony castle. Because it wasn't on her list it's a surprise. She's obsessed with my lil ponies. I bought it.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:34 AM
I'm most excited about giving DS Doctor Who shoes that I got on etsy. He loves the Doctor.
jessi2girls
by Emerald Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:48 AM
probably the vanity I bought my kids. or the stuff I got my mom. I made several gifts, but they are mostly fillers, like hats, slippers, oh, add the stuffed turtle I made for my cousins new baby son... I thought that turned out super cute.
as for receiving... Idk lol.
Amy_M
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:50 AM

A scarf I made for a friend.  I gave it to her yesterday to thank her for all that she does for my kids.  She was shocked and super excited.

LynneSean
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:52 AM
1 mom liked this
So sweet :) I hope she loves it and I hope you love the moment where her whole face lights up.

Quoting MrsCountryMama: I'm most excited about giving dd a my lil pony castle. Because it wasn't on her list it's a surprise. She's obsessed with my lil ponies. I bought it.
LynneSean
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds very special :)

I hope you enjoy every minute of it

Quoting jessi2girls: probably the vanity I bought my kids. or the stuff I got my mom. I made several gifts, but they are mostly fillers, like hats, slippers, oh, add the stuffed turtle I made for my cousins new baby son... I thought that turned out super cute.
as for receiving... Idk lol.
LynneSean
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:55 AM
Homemade scarves are the best. Very thoughtful you :)

Quoting Amy_M:

A scarf I made for a friend.  I gave it to her yesterday to thank her for all that she does for my kids.  She was shocked and super excited.

AuntieM
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:57 AM
The place mat and table runner set I knit and felted for my sister. And the knit and felted wall hangings I made for my brother and my niece.
Plus-size-mommy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:57 AM
I'm excited in general. This is our dd's second Christmas so she'll be much more into it and we can't wait for that! We got our ds a metal detector and he's going to be so excited!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:59 AM

I'm excited for my children to get the Nabi's we bought them. Everytime they see commercials on TV, they talk about how much they want one. They will be so happy on Christmas morning.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)