Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love it when they are babies

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies
So i'm laying next to my ds who's only 5 mos and i can't help but love it because i know he's going to grow up soon. I enjoy kissing his cheeks and him laying on my chest sleeping and just watching him sleep point blank.

These moments are so far the best moments ever. Soon he'll be walking and talking and telling me no "mommy no kisses."

My daughter was that way once now she's 4 1/2 and think she knows it all lol. She still asks me to tuck her in bed and will randomly come up and hug me or give me a kiss on the cheek but i realize she's growing up. I cried when she lost her first tooth.

Ds has awhile to go i know but i wish i could keep him small for a lil bit longer.

I love my babies
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:15 AM
DS, 6, thinks he's too cool to kiss me. I ask him to cuddle, snuggle and kiss me and he's like "NO, mom!"

Little pooper breaks my heart!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:17 AM
She already lost a tooth at 4?
sjenkins8208
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:18 AM
I love this stage too! With our first we were so excited to reach all those milestones and now I don't want this baby to ever get any bigger! EVEEER
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:21 AM
These moments are very fleeting kinda hard to believe he'll be 6 mos christmas eve seems like i was high on morphine thanks to docs having him yesterday lol.

I remember when my dd was born looking at her in the incubator made me cry lol moments i would never trade for anything.

Quoting Danesmommy1: DS, 6, thinks he's too cool to kiss me. I ask him to cuddle, snuggle and kiss me and he's like "NO, mom!"

Little pooper breaks my heart!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:22 AM
Yes she lost the other one right after :( so now she has permanent teeth growing in

Quoting Anonymous 2: She already lost a tooth at 4?
spunky946
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:23 AM
Aw. I'm thankful ds 10 and dd 6 still love to snuggle. They fight over me every morning.
MrsCountryMama
by Beth on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:27 AM
While I cherished those moments I wouldn't go back to the sleepless nights.
Dd is 7 she still loves to cuddle before bed and will give me smooches when I ask.
Ds is another story I have to sneak attack him just to kiss his cheeks.lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:32 AM
I enjoy babies lol

Quoting MrsCountryMama: While I cherished those moments I wouldn't go back to the sleepless nights.
Dd is 7 she still loves to cuddle before bed and will give me smooches when I ask.
Ds is another story I have to sneak attack him just to kiss his cheeks.lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:33 AM
Awwwwwwww lol

Quoting spunky946: Aw. I'm thankful ds 10 and dd 6 still love to snuggle. They fight over me every morning.
TheSilence
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:35 AM
My god son lost his two bottom teeth and the big ones are almost completely grown in already. He is 4.
His dentist says it completely normal.

Quoting Anonymous 2: She already lost a tooth at 4?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)