Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Broadway and fever.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
I bought 4 tickets to Broadway's Cinderella last week. My kids really wanted to go for the longest time. They are 5 and 6. My 6yo started to have a fever yesterday (101), I gave him Motrin, he was fine. Tonight the fever went up again (100.4) and (99.1) in the morning. Plus he is coughing a little, but feels fine. Playing and jumping around.

My question is, should I still take him to see the show? We will take a car back and forth. He will not be outside more than 2-3 minutes.

The tickets were really expensive and not returnable. It is really a shame to let these tickets go to waste. I don't know when I will be able to afford them again.

Thank you everyone for the replies.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:33 AM
Anyone here?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:35 AM
I would still take them.
januaryqueen
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:36 AM

I'm a complete Broadway junkie...I'd go with whatever plague was afflicting me.

Rangermom772
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:37 AM

We have gone when my son was sick, just Advil them up and go.

Rangermom772
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:38 AM

I saw book of mormom last week. Best show I have ever seen!

Quoting januaryqueen:

I'm a complete Broadway junkie...I'd go with whatever plague was afflicting me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:38 AM

Unless he gets worse, I'd still go. 

.PinkSunshine.
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:38 AM

I'd go. I'm getting tickets to see Wicked next week. 

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:38 AM

Yes I would.

my4kidsrock2
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:41 AM

I would take him.

I have the same problem right now. We bought tickets to take my dd7 to see the Nutcracker Ballet tomorrow and she's bee running a fever of 101-102 since Wednesday evening. She's also feels like crap and has a pounding headache though. I hope she's feeling better in time for the show tomorrow. This is something she's wanted to do for years.

We have a doctors appointment at 11:40 today because I'm pretty sure she has a sinus infection. Hopefully they can fix her up quick.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:43 AM
I'm thinking of taking him to the Dr before the show, just to see what he says. I feel so bad, this is supposed to be our "family night out", we didn't have for the longest time

Quoting my4kidsrock2:

I would take him.

I have the same problem right now. We bought tickets to take my dd7 to see the Nutcracker Ballet tomorrow and she's bee running a fever of 101-102 since Wednesday evening. She's also feels like crap and has a pounding headache though. I hope she's feeling better in time for the show tomorrow. This is something she's wanted to do for years.

We have a doctors appointment at 11:40 today because I'm pretty sure she has a sinus infection. Hopefully they can fix her up quick.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)