Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG.....I have no words for this

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momtolittleg
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:06 AM
Wooooow.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:14 AM
I couldn't believe my eyes.

Quoting momtolittleg: Wooooow.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:09 AM
I thought others would find this funny
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this

That's the way I drive, and people get all uppity on this site that I refuse to drive.  lol, trust me I am doing everyone on the road a favor.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:14 AM
You can't be that bad.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

That's the way I drive, and people get all uppity on this site that I refuse to drive.  lol, trust me I am doing everyone on the road a favor.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:16 AM

I once got scared going through a busy intersection, so I shut my eyes until it was over.

Quoting Anonymous 1: You can't be that bad.
Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:22 AM
Do you have a panic disorder issue? There's a difference between nervouse/scared to drive and a bad driver. I know I've white knuckles it a few times, there's also a few times I've pulled off the road ( all the way off into a parkinglot, not the side) because of driving conditions upset, mainly because my kids were with me. It happens.

Bad drivers are completely oblivious to everything around them, or just don't care about posted limit/road conditions or just traffic in general.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

I once got scared going through a busy intersection, so I shut my eyes until it was over.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

nonyobizniz
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:25 AM
Lmao omg yeah I saw that on the news lol
Snapdragon88
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:30 AM
Seriously... Wtf is she doing, lmao. Good lord.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:33 AM

I don't have a panic disorder.  A bad driver is someone who is bad at driving, the reasons vary.  I care about people on the road, but I either don't really know what to do, or I don't notice them because I lack driving skills or I get so nervous I can't think and react wrong, or slowly.

It's just better if I don't drive.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Do you have a panic disorder issue? There's a difference between nervouse/scared to drive and a bad driver. I know I've white knuckles it a few times, there's also a few times I've pulled off the road ( all the way off into a parkinglot, not the side) because of driving conditions upset, mainly because my kids were with me. It happens. Bad drivers are completely oblivious to everything around them, or just don't care about posted limit/road conditions or just traffic in general.
Quoting Anonymous 2:

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)