Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

vaccination reactions

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:43 AM
  • 13 Replies
How do you know if your child was having one?

I think my youngest is having one...I had her in on the 1st, and since then she has been having wet farts to the point it's going straight through her clothes and is getting a diaper rash every other day.

Yes I did make her an appointment for this afternoon.

Please do not turn this into a debate about that's why you don't vax.

I also changed their baby wipes as well by complete accident....I was using Huggies natural and thick. And I accidentally picked up the one and done box. And I think it's the chemicals in those wipes as well.
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AppleJaxx
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:45 AM
My dd got a rash, I've never heard of the reaction you're describing. I hope she's okay!!
Snowbunnies45
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:46 AM
Me too.

I have to keep her naked for at least 10 minutes after each diaper change.

Quoting AppleJaxx: My dd got a rash, I've never heard of the reaction you're describing. I hope she's okay!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:46 AM

how old is she? I don't think reactions usually last that long.....could be wrong though. maybe she has a little stomach bug? how many "wet farts" is she having a day?

**could def be the wipes causing the rash..happened with ds once when they didn't have his usual wipes at the store. i didn't think the switch would be a big deal...his butt thought differently lol

elementalgirl
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:47 AM
Need more info-Breast, formula or bboth? What does the poop LOOK like? And is this your first?
OshKoshByotch
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:48 AM

We used pampers sensitive when ds started getting diaper rash and he pretty much stopped getting them after that. As for the reactions, see what your doc says hopefully its just a little upset tummy from the shots. My ds had a bit of a tummy thing after his 1 year vax and it was gone by the next morning. Good luck!

ILovemyPaulie
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:49 AM

What was the vaccination?

It's possible that the upset stomach is from the shot. Just wash her backside under warm water with baby wash and pat dry for a few days instead of wiping with wipes after a bowel movement. Then put on Desitin.

rgba
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:50 AM
Or she picked up a stomach bug from the doctors office.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Snowbunnies45
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:56 AM
Stomach bug doesn't last almost 2 weeks.....

Quoting rgba: Or she picked up a stomach bug from the doctors office.
Snowbunnies45
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:56 AM
12 months.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

how old is she? I don't think reactions usually last that long.....could be wrong though. maybe she has a little stomach bug? how many "wet farts" is she having a day?

**could def be the wipes causing the rash..happened with ds once when they didn't have his usual wipes at the store. i didn't think the switch would be a big deal...his butt thought differently lol

Snowbunnies45
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:57 AM
Whatever vaccines you get at 12 months old.

Quoting ILovemyPaulie:

What was the vaccination?

It's possible that the upset stomach is from the shot. Just wash her backside under warm water with baby wash and pat dry for a few days instead of wiping with wipes after a bowel movement. Then put on Desitin.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)