Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im lusting after my bro in law ETA

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
Okay,so, PHEW,he's gone, but he stayed outside,I stayed inside and all was good!!! However, you could tell he was "troubled"?? I dunno if he was annoyed or upset or just plain awkward but he kept stuttering. Anyway, glad that's over!!!

dh left me his car today because he was running late and didn't have time to put gas. No problem.....umm, problem, his car leaks water(its a 2006), he only drives it to work and back.ANYWAY...it started to overheat on the way to drop off did at school, I made it home but I have errands to run. I WAS going to do it myself,put water in it,I mean, but I called dh and he said that the knob was hard to turn to take off, I tried it and I can't get it off, so what does dh do??? Call his brother over to do it!!! I mean, his dad lives two blocks away, why can't be call HIM!!!! UGGH!! BIL is on his way and I'm praying that he brings his g/f!! I'm hoping she isn't working today!! I HATE being around him, I DO, really, it makes me uneasy...rant over.....
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:36 AM
Sounds like he creeps you out...
kee1006b
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:38 AM

Ummm, ok.  Personally, the idea of even being around my bil makes me sick, but ok

treysmama06
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like u wanna bang ur husbands brother
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I know how you feel.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:44 AM
Its a physical attraction , that's it!! I'd never have a relationship with him, not my type but he is very good looking! Dh does resemble him but there's just something different that attracts me to bil. I think that he kinda feels awkward around me too, not sure if the feeling is mutual or if he can just sense tension. Uggh, wish it would go away, its annoying..lol...I LOVE DH, I'd NEVER act on it. I did get the GOOD one of the bunch.

Quoting treysmama06: Sounds like u wanna bang ur husbands brother
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:46 AM
The THOUGHT of lusting after him disgusts me, I wish it would go away.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Sounds like he creeps you out...
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:49 AM
I guess I should be glad that my relationship with my bil is perfectly normal. There's a lot of weird lusting after relatives on this site.
kiki719
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this
My dh brother is very attractive. My dh knows how I feel so does his brother after I told them it was way better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:55 AM
what's the update?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:15 AM
Sorry, not good at this, I was trying to add to it, or refer back to a previous post?? Didn't know the wording

Quoting Anonymous 4: what's the update?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)