Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Target Shoppers

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

I went to Target twice this week for gifts. I mostly buy online there. I had the weirdest revelation. Everyone (Women) that were shopping there looked alike. LOL! Imagine new middle class newly married with kids, trendy Mom's all wearing the same ensemble. Boots like ugg like boots, coats with belts, droopy knit hats, long straight brown hair. It struck me as so bizarre. Stores really do attract certain clientele. Like Bloomingdale's you see more upper class but fun looking. Target shoppers are another particular breed.

Just an observation. Have you noticed this in particular stores?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:09 PM

Bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:10 PM

bump

xredstarsx
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:11 PM
I worked at target for 7 years and never noticed this.
Hoppers33
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:11 PM
It is true, but when I go to Target, it's usually in the evening. I see a lot of 30 something men all wearing khakis and a button up, like their wives probably had them stop on their way home from work.
TheNamelessDoll
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:13 PM

I've never noticed. I show at Target about every week and don't look like that. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:14 PM

Probably just that neighborhood. At my Target there are many families (Hispanic, mostly).

BamaMommy2
by Angel.N.Disguise on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:15 PM

I've haven't noticed that. Then again, I never paid that much attention.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:15 PM

Maybe it has to do with location? Looks like everyone is wearing Target clothing like they are in the Target Catalog!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:15 PM

idk, I'm Canadian, everytime I've gone into a Target it's been a ghost town and I didn't bother staying long enough to make much notice. 

B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:16 PM

Lol, I shop at Target all the time and don't have any of those attributes. I've never owned Ugg boots or a coat with a belt and my hair, while long and brown, isn't straight. I'm usually in flip flops, shorts or capris, and a tshirt or hoodie (depending on the level of Texas heat).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)