Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Funny things that children say or do

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:36 PM
  • 12 Replies
I asked my 4 year old this morning what would she say or do if a boy tried to kiss her. She looked at me and said I would say to the left to the left. I started laughing because she gave me a serious look
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HAHuskey
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:38 PM
Dd is 17 months and calls every animal "puppy"
my3girls201410
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:39 PM
Awe lol

Quoting HAHuskey: Dd is 17 months and calls every animal "puppy"
kris1stbaby
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:44 PM
We pick in my son (5) and our friends daughter (7) about being bf and gf because they were super close for a while. The other day my son told me he didn't love her and I asked why and he told me "because she doesn't love me so I can't love her" he was very serious and sounded really sad about it but I could t help but giggle
LisaMomm
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:49 PM
as part of my delivery fo rhe Children's message in church 2 weeks ago, I asked," Who does more for you than God?" thinking the children woudl say, "no one." My daughter (8) was part of the group and very seriously said, "you." The whole congregation laughed!
readyforhim
by Emerald Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:07 PM

my youngest loved eating 'monsterella cheese'

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:11 PM
1 mom liked this

During a soccer game my dd accidentally kicked the ball into the testicals of a boy on the other team. She yelled at him "Sorry about your balls!" As they took him to the side line. 

Alwaysbre1219
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:18 PM

DS has been learning who is who in a family, like how his Meemaw is my mommy and his aunt is my sister. Well we were sitting playing cars and I tell him I'm texting my SO and he goes "oh your sister Bill?" And I said no he's my boyfriend Bill. And he says "oh yeah, he's my boyfriend Bill too."

Careeka22
by Caitlin on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:20 PM

My 3 year old DD is hilarious. I could go on and on. Recently though her new guilt tactic on us is that when we tell her no, she fake cries and then says "you broketed my heart!" she is good.

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:22 PM
My daughter, 4, told a pretty good joke the other day.
How does a cat talk?
With his meow-th.
Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:29 PM

When my son was 4 my boyfriendhad a friend over. Well my son goes to sit by the visiting friend and is so close he's damn near on his lap I tell him to scoot over and he looks at the Friend and says "oh am I in your bubble?"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)