Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im pissed at dh

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
It started because he told me he is going on to the hardware store and taking his cousin with. He know I have to be somewhere at 2:15 to pick up Xmas presents and I can't take the kids with. I told him that he can't just show up at 2:10 and make me rush because he didn't think about this earlier or waited. He went tf off on me, stating keep your f ing mouth shut before I go to jail!!! I told him he can go to hell because I won't shut up because you don't like what I say. I'm open minded so I will say whatever and don't care. So now he is pissed off at me because I stood up for myself, I also told him to go ahead and hit me because that will be the last time he be alive.

I'm pissed because he is yelling at me for no reason. Well I see no reason for yelling. Dh has an anger issue and if he don't get his way he will be hateful. Like my uncle passed away and the funeral is tomorrow, guess what? I can't go because he doesn't like my family. He says he has something to do tomorrow. Pisses me off.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2014 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 2:39 PM
5 moms liked this

Give yourself the gift of divorce this year for Christmas.

Texasladybug84
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 2:42 PM
Like pp said. Give your self the best Xmas present of leaving his abusive butt! Seriously he can't control you girl. Stand up for yourself by gaining some self esteem and be gone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 2:43 PM
Why would he go to jail? Why do you put up with him treating you like that?
caustinb
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 2:45 PM
Yep, a mess.
Leissaintexas
by Emerald Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 2:46 PM
Um, no. This is abuse. Get help.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 2:50 PM
You both sound lovely. And I'm not sure you understand what open minded means.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)