Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For petes sake leave the door closed!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

So I have the super here painting my front hall.  Which is great i have  been needing it painted for awhile.  the first room when you come into my apt is my sons bedroom.  I put my dog in there cause its the only room that he will stay in without jumping on the door and clawing it up. its where he sleeps so its where he's comfortable with strangers in the house.  So i told the guy do not open the door. It does not lock from the outside.  He has to leave my front door open to paint properly.  If you open the bedroom door my dog will run out and want to play and he will jump and make a mess of the paint.  he will also try to run out the front door and everyone in my building is afraid of dogs.  they will see him and panic and run and he will want to play and scare the crap out of anyone and everyone and kids are all out and about getting home from school at this time.  So its simple do not open the door.   Guess who opened the door  and let him out and let him knock over the ladder out the front door and  let him play fetch with the mailman

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2014 at 2:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)