Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

no she CANT drive the truck

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 87 Replies

my sdd came over today and asked to drive our brand new truck because last time it rained here a couple weeks ago there was a huge river in front of her dh's job and her car was steaming because the water was getting in the engine.....sorry not our problem that you have a shitty car. she cant even drive the truck, she only knows how to drive small cars, the truck will come back and it'll be trashed.......so the brat called her dad and he told her where i put the keys.....so much for our nice truck

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sheramom4
by Emerald Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I could always clean the truck. The safety of my kids comes first and it sounds like the weather is unsafe with her current vehicle. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:07 PM

not my problem if she has a crappy car

Quoting sheramom4:

I could always clean the truck. The safety of my kids comes first and it sounds like the weather is unsafe with her current vehicle. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:08 PM
5 moms liked this

Glad to see you're more concerned about your precious truck than your step child!

handy0318
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:09 PM
2 moms liked this

I would agree that her crappy car definitely isn't what your problem is.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting sheramom4:

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:09 PM
2 moms liked this

Well she doesn't have the crappy car today now does she? She has the awesome truck!

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting sheramom4:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:10 PM

its an expensive truck, that we've been waiting for forever, i sue mw if i dont want it crashed because she cant drive it

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Glad to see you're more concerned about your precious truck than your step child!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this

wont be awesome when it comes back totaled because she doesnt know how to drive it...her dad is a dumbass

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Well she doesn't have the crappy car today now does she? She has the awesome truck!

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting sheramom4:

thetrollcat
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:11 PM
7 moms liked this

rolling my eyes at the KIDS are ENTITLED attitude replies of the ignorant posters in this post.

If she doesnt like her car she can get a damn job and get her own damn truck.

I dont get it why people think we as parents OWE our fucking kids everything in our NAME.

RazzleMySpazz
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:12 PM
Does this stem from having problems with her for a long time?

Would you have let someone else borrow the truck?

Is it a truck you and your dh both use or is it primarily yours?

Is there a reason you couldn't have driven to get her SO?

If it's trashed make her clean it out... If she damages, make her pay for it's repair...

I'd have a talk with your dh about telling people to go behind your back for this stuff.. But a daughter of your husband borrowing a shared vehicle doesn't seem like a hill to die on....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:12 PM

exactly, its mine and dh's truck, not hers, not my dd's, not our neighbors its OURS

Quoting thetrollcat:

rolling my eyes at the KIDS are ENTITLED attitude replies of the ignorant posters in this post.

If she doesnt like her car she can get a damn job and get her own damn truck.

I dont get it why people think we as parents OWE our fucking kids everything in our NAME.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)