Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She sees things!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
I've always thought my daughter could "see things," but today sealed the deal for me. We were FaceTimeing my sister who just moved out into a new house by herself and completely out of the blue my 4 yr old dd goes "who's that boy?" When I asked her what boy she goes "the one who just came out of the room behind Aunt Hannah." After we got off FaceTime I asked her if she really saw a boy and what he looked like she told me he was wearing pjs and had hair the same color Elsa made Anna's and skin the same color as Elsa. I'm officially never going to my sisters house lol.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
slt1680
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:11 PM

i love that she compared to elsa and anna lol! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:24 PM
Haha yea, except it meant the boy had white hair which is also super creepy lol

Quoting slt1680:

slt1680
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:35 PM

yeah the whole thing is but they do say the young ones are usually the ones that get visits my brother did the same thing one night he told my mom there was a guy in my moms room that wanted to play and he didnt want to. she asked what he looked like and he old man with red eyes and dark hair my mom said tell him to go away. he pointed at the end of her bed and said go away! i dont want to play. he watched whatever he saw walk around the bed out the doorway he pointed at his room and say i dont want to play go away! lol i was officially creeped out we all slept with my mom that night my dad was out traveling lol! 

Quoting Anonymous 1: Haha yea, except it meant the boy had white hair which is also super creepy lol
Quoting slt1680:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)