Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want Christmas to hurry up and get here!!!

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:35 PM
  • 76 Replies

Sorry, I'm just really excited, lol. Last year my little one was only 11 months old and didn't really know what she was doing when she was opening presents. This year, (she's almost 2 now) she doesn't know what it is yet, but she'll at least enjoy opening the presents and seeing what's inside. She's in love with anything Elmo, so that's what she'll be getting, is Elmo stuff. Haven't done any Christmas shopping yet, so I'm pretty excited to do that too. 

So is anyone else as excited as I am? Are your kids?

by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lifeisajoy
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:40 PM

Yes!!! I love Christmas. We have foreign exchange students and our last two is their first year celebrating

MilkLover0203
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:41 PM
I got them really neat, personal items this year so yeah, I'm stoked.
SamanthaSage
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:42 PM

Oh wow, that would be pretty exciting. Where are they from?

Quoting lifeisajoy:

Yes!!! I love Christmas. We have foreign exchange students and our last two is their first year celebrating

SamanthaSage
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:42 PM

Fun! What did you get them?

Quoting MilkLover0203: I got them really neat, personal items this year so yeah, I'm stoked.

MilkLover0203
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I'll post some pictures.

Quoting SamanthaSage:

Fun! What did you get them?

Quoting MilkLover0203: I got them really neat, personal items this year so yeah, I'm stoked.

blue-heart
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:46 PM
I love Christmas! Watching my kids open their gifts is so fun! My 11 year old is excited. My 21 month old, doesn't know what is going on. I am sure he will have fun opening his gifts though!
JTE11
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:48 PM

DD was two last year at Christmas and yes, it was a lot more fun than the first one. Don't be surprised if your DD  open s a gift and then wants to go off and play with it for a while before opening more. It took forever for DD to open her gifts last year because she kept doing that. But that was OK with us, it prolonged the joy of discovery. I'm impatient for Christmas to come, too. I have been completely done with DD's shopping for a month or two and it's just been sitting here, waiting. Some of the stuff I bought as far back as March; I just want to give it to her already, lol.

SamanthaSage
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:48 PM

I know, I hate seeing posts where people say they hate Christmas. I understand it can be stressful, but it doesn't have to be! And the end result is always worth it! Seeing kids happy!

Quoting blue-heart: I love Christmas! Watching my kids open their gifts is so fun! My 11 year old is excited. My 21 month old, doesn't know what is going on. I am sure he will have fun opening his gifts though!

SamanthaSage
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:50 PM

I know how you feel. I've always been one to give gifts early, whether if it was for Christmas or birthdays. But, of course I'll wait. Santa can, so I can too!

Quoting JTE11:

DD was two last year at Christmas and yes, it was a lot more fun than the first one. Don't be surprised if your DD  open s a gift and then wants to go off and play with it for a while before opening more. It took forever for DD to open her gifts last year because she kept doing that. But that was OK with us, it prolonged the joy of discovery. I'm impatient for Christmas to come, too. I have been completely done with DD's shopping for a month or two and it's just been sitting here, waiting. Some of the stuff I bought as far back as March; I just want to give it to her already, lol.

JTE11
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:52 PM

Lol, yes, I need patience! I don't know who is mor eimpatient, me or my DD. :)

Quoting SamanthaSage:

I know how you feel. I've always been one to give gifts early, whether if it was for Christmas or birthdays. But, of course I'll wait. Santa can, so I can too!

Quoting JTE11:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)