Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why the F---...................UPDATE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies

Why the fuck now does my car have to die?

A week away from driving from south Texas to north L.A. and back home, to drop kids off to see family.

2 weeks away from driving from south Texas to north L.A. and back home, from kids visit.

A month before I was ready to buy my truck. Only have half of the down payment.

A month before DS was to start drivers ed., using my car.

A month before I am to go from full time to part time. -- It was told to go part time by my doctor due to my health. I already work 50 hours a week. I make decent money.

An we live in BFE our second car which is DH's, seats only 2 people. My job is off a major road that has no side walks so walking their/walking home is going to be dangerous. Let alone my job is 8 miles from the house. DH works from 6am to 7pm Mon - Sat, in another town. 

How the fuck are we going to pull this off!!!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!

Update -

My dealership is going to try and work with me. They do in house financing only way I can go due to having no credit which is as bad as bad credit I am learning. 

Me going part time is due to my health. I may have to go against doctors orders and sweat talk my boss into rewriting me back into end of Jan/Feb schedule. My bosss does monthly schedules. 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this

That really sucks, I'm sorry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:10 PM

Life...she kicks you in the balls at the worst possible time. Then kicks some more.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:06 PM

Thank you....

Uuuugggg the timing of it all really sucks. I called the dealership that I'm wanting my truck from and they maybe able to work a deal with me. Crossing fingers.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

That really sucks, I'm sorry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:07 PM

So damn true.. 

DH says it is her way of telling him time to trade his car in for a more family friendly car. 

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Life...she kicks you in the balls at the worst possible time. Then kicks some more.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:09 PM
Time to reevaluate your choices
tiffluv81
by BBW on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:12 PM

NORTH LA..Shreveport, ruston,monroe, grambling North lol... 

Damn this sucks I hope you can get this all straightened out soon. What part of Texas.. I have a friend at a dealership you can take 6-800 for down payment guaranteed to ride off the same day.

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:12 PM
Hugs. I'm sorry.
Spare.Time
by Emerald Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:14 PM

Having one car SUCKS.  If you can drive it to a dealership try to trade it for something affordable.  You need a second car.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:16 PM

Ummmm WTF are you talking about? 

This isn't a I'm poor post. 

I didn't make any bad choices here. Simply my car was old and it came to a end sooner then what we ever thought. We were taking great care of the old girl.

We knew the old girl wouldn't make it long we just hoped we could of gotten through the new year, and DS doing drivers ed.

The poor girl was drove from SFO to San Diego 20 times a year for 5 years. Then she drove from SFO to Texas this past summer. For a 16 year old car she did us well.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Time to reevaluate your choices

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:19 PM

Right around the Shreveport area.

Were south of Houston. Sadly I only have $300, the dealership I was going to buy my truck from maybe working with me. I just might have to stay full time against doctors orders just a bit longer.

Quoting tiffluv81:

NORTH LA..Shreveport, ruston,monroe, grambling North lol... 

Damn this sucks I hope you can get this all straightened out soon. What part of Texas.. I have a friend at a dealership you can take 6-800 for down payment guaranteed to ride off the same day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)