Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2015 is going to be my year..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
For some reason I have the feeling the year 2015 is going to be a great year! I'm a praying female and I definitely believe in god. And just the other day I was praying to god to bless me and my family financially with our bills and Christmas gifts for our kids. And just today my dh called me while he was at work saying his dad gave him a check for $800 for Christmas just as a gift.. Well actually he gave my dh and his sister $800 but still, it's a blessing..God is really good.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:50 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:52 PM
I have a feeling 2015 is going to be great for me too. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
AvantGardener
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:52 PM

That's great. I feel like it's going to be a good year for us too. I'm planning on launching my own business in 2015 and doing some traveling.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:53 PM
Thanks

Quoting AvantGardener:

That's great. I feel like it's going to be a good year for us too. I'm planning on launching my own business in 2015 and doing some traveling.

lovelife350
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:54 PM

that is great. i am hoping 2015 is great this year too. df got a better paying job. so we are hoping to get married in the fall. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:54 PM
Thanks

Quoting Anonymous 2: I have a feeling 2015 is going to be great for me too. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)