Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you make yourself sexy while pregnant?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

I'm looking for ways to feel sexy for my fiance while pregnant. I'm 22 weeks along and i do not feel attrative at all. Do you buy lingerie? sexy bras and panties? what do you do? Need some help please!!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Loveiskind08
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:19 PM
Apparently, a lot of guys are even more attracted to their SO when they are pregnant. I think it has something to do with seeing their "manliness" manifested. :) lol so after that weird fact I would suggest doing what makes you feel sexy. Meaning maybe a nice bubble bath, paint your toenails, buy lingerie whatever makes you feel good about you.
MommyAddie
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:25 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I'm not big into lingerie, but I make sure to adjust my everyday style to maternity so I don't feel frumpy. I feel pretty sexy when I'm pregnant. I think dh agrees.

I'm 28 weeks.
purplemonkey702
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:27 PM

Don't know. I think I'm pretty gross all the time, I freaking hate my body

bcoll
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm quite the opposite, I feel the most beautiful and confident while pregnant.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:29 PM
I'm glad you posted this. Im 21 wks, horny all the time but a. Having a difficult time getting used to my body n
maluffy
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Nails, hair, makeup...put yourself "together" as best you can. Pay attention the the things you can control. Own your bump, it makes you even more beautiful.
momjeansrcool
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:31 PM

I tried, I really did. I had on this Teddy that looked really cute and I tried to strike a seductive pose. But it ended up just being hilarious and we both burst out laughing, which of course, led to me peeing on the floor. It was the most hilarious, but unsexy experience of my life!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:44 PM
I wore sexy clothes and then wen I was bigger I had a very clean house, dinner made and I sucked his dick soo good.. smacked his cock on my face and talked dirty... totally blew his mind lol. I loved it. It was a simple way to Mae him very happy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:45 PM

wow you look great!

Quoting MommyAddie:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I'm not big into lingerie, but I make sure to adjust my everyday style to maternity so I don't feel frumpy. I feel pretty sexy when I'm pregnant. I think dh agrees. I'm 28 weeks.

Rangermom772
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:47 PM

I went to wal mart. Even eight months pregnant at forty, I looked good.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)