Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what would you do?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

so i went to a friends house tonight.. she has two kids.. a boy and a girl.. I brought dinner and stuff to make crafts.. anyhow, while I was in the kitchen, my friends son came chasing my daughter into the kitchen into the corner and proceeded to pinch and slap her.. my daughter being who she is didnt protect herself and he was just going at it.. i told him to stop and he wouldnt, so I tapped his butt and told him to go sit down.. I have never ever spanked anyone elses child in my life (his mom has given me full permission to do so if I saw fit), I swore I never would, but omg, he was attacking my kid.. (it wasnt full on spank it was a light tap), I feel so horrible :( I just didnt know what else to do since he was doing it basically the whole time we were there :( his mom didnt care, she was mad as hell her son was acting that way (she was in the other room)... ugh... but i guess all eneded well, he stopped hitting her and was ok with me when I left.. I just feel awful :(

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
andreamarie
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:53 PM
Wow. You were nicer than me. How old are they ? Also DD would not be subjected to him again.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:54 PM

You should feel awful. Was there a reason you couldn't pick up your daughter and remove her from him?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:55 PM

How old are these kids? I'm guessing pretty small if you spanked him. Is there a reaon you couldn't think of anything else to do?

-42-
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:57 PM
So he was acting that way and she just chilled in the other room? What the hell?
holyhoola
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:58 PM
4 moms liked this
It's not like u ziptied him to the ceiling fan. It's fine.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2014 at 9:06 AM

Quoting Anonymous 2:

How old are these kids? I'm guessing pretty small if you spanked him. Is there a reaon you couldn't think of anything else to do?

4. and he does it every time we go over :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2014 at 9:07 AM

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

You should feel awful. Was there a reason you couldn't pick up your daughter and remove her from him?

because Every time she was removed from him, he would wait a little while and do it again.

raegansmom
by on Dec. 13, 2014 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this
I would have stepped between them and taken him to his mother.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2014 at 9:08 AM

Quoting -42-: So he was acting that way and she just chilled in the other room? What the hell?

she figured I could take care of the situation? I dont know...

Rangermom772
by Platinum Member on Dec. 13, 2014 at 9:10 AM

I cannot imagine spanking someone else's child. I would have picked up my own child and removed her from harms way. Then told the mother of the boy. I certainly would not have hit either child!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)