Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling like betty crocker

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:54 PM
  • 13 Replies
Normally I dont have the motivation/time to make anything more in depth than chicken &potatoes/ spagetti/goulash/ hanburger helper/sweet&sour chicken.
Well tonight i ended up making lasagna&lasagna rolls. And damn am I proud they turned out amazing! Def gonna cook new stuff more!
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
supermama322
by Kaylee on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:57 PM

Yum! Good job! Lasagna rolls are one of the most requested meals at our house! I make them in a few flavours.

haileenicole
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:58 PM
Oh yummy. One of my absolute favorites. I love to cook! Good job!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:58 PM

Hamburger Helper = Barf

My house hold likes Lasagna too. I made it for Thanksgiving. 

Glad you had enough time and it turned out yummy.

DavidsMommy6.12
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:59 PM
How else do u make them?

Quoting supermama322:

Yum! Good job! Lasagna rolls are one of the most requested meals at our house! I make them in a few flavours.

DavidsMommy6.12
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:00 PM
I love to cook too but im a bit on the lazy side lol

Quoting haileenicole: Oh yummy. One of my absolute favorites. I love to cook! Good job!!
supermama322
by Kaylee on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:04 PM

I make spinach stuffed ones with tomatoe sauce or meaty tomato sauce, I make cheesy chicken ones with alfredo sauce, I make butternut squash ones with sage brown butter and I make spinach stuffed ones with butternut squash sauce. All super yummy!

Quoting DavidsMommy6.12: How else do u make them?
Quoting supermama322:

haileenicole
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:07 PM
Haha mom life struggle. ;)

Quoting DavidsMommy6.12: I love to cook too but im a bit on the lazy side lol

Quoting haileenicole: Oh yummy. One of my absolute favorites. I love to cook! Good job!!
DavidsMommy6.12
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:08 PM
They sound yummy!

Quoting supermama322:

I make spinach stuffed ones with tomatoe sauce or meaty tomato sauce, I make cheesy chicken ones with alfredo sauce, I make butternut squash ones with sage brown butter and I make spinach stuffed ones with butternut squash sauce. All super yummy!

Quoting DavidsMommy6.12: How else do u make them?

Quoting supermama322:

DavidsMommy6.12
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:10 PM
Pretty much. Today was actually super productive. I cleaned my kitchen,living room,and half assed the bathroom and made my food. And did some homework :)

Quoting haileenicole: Haha mom life struggle. ;)

haileenicole
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:12 PM
Go you!! I am moving this weekend so I cleaned nothing and made no dinner. Haha fail.

Quoting DavidsMommy6.12: Pretty much. Today was actually super productive. I cleaned my kitchen,living room,and half assed the bathroom and made my food. And did some homework :)

Quoting haileenicole: Haha mom life struggle. ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)