Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pregnant?? Update

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:05 PM
  • 14 Replies

So earlier this week i had the most realistic dream of being pregnant. Nothing interesting happened except i felt the baby move and i said "now it feels real, i just can't believe i am having another baby" Well now i am about 5 days late of getting my period. I have been using the same method of birth control for seven years... what are the chances i am pregnant??

it's late and im at work i will be here till 11:30 then back in at 7 am and right after that my daughters 7th birthday party, so i dont really have time to run out and get a test.

Update!! so here i am at 10 days late. took a test it's saying im not. Why don't i feel relieved? I really feel the test might be wrong? are false negatives common??  

by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
curious1145
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:07 PM
It's possible. How would you feel if you are?
blue-heart
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:09 PM
If you are having sex it's always possible. Find the time to buy a test.
justme570
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:11 PM

honestly my hubby and i said we were done. I am 31 he is 40, our dd is 7 and its nice having kids all in school and we are excited to be able to start planning more alone time. Plus his oldest (18) has alread "blessed" us with a grandbaby, i never wanted to be one of those grams that had kids the same age as my grandkids

justme570
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:11 PM

B. U. M. P.

SSweetcupcake
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:14 PM
how would we know ? just wait to test. if you really wanted to know stop off at Walmart or Walgreens to get a test. you can squeeze in a trĂ­p to the store
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:15 PM

Send your hubby to buy a test.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Are you taking the pill or a IUD? If you missed a pill then yeah you may be pregnant but the birth control can make you late. You may need to get your blood tested for a pregnancy test for a accurate response good luck
justme570
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:22 PM

i have implanon in my arm. although i didn't have my period at all the first year. it's been pretty regular the last 5 years or so. I am so nervous i just dont know what i am going to do if i am..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:36 PM
Fyi blood test is more accurate sweetie. Do to the fact birth control are harmonial,it will give you a false read. Good luck

Quoting justme570:

i have implanon in my arm. although i didn't have my period at all the first year. it's been pretty regular the last 5 years or so. I am so nervous i just dont know what i am going to do if i am..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I have had several dreams of being pregnant, one of those dreams I am pregnant with my youngest sil, another one of those dreams I pulled out one of the sleepers I used for my kids for a new baby boy. I haven't had a dream in a while though. My oldest dd has told me about a dream she had, she dreamed that I was pregnant too, my husband has had a dream as well as my best friend......my sil wants another baby so while it is possible for these dreams to be a reality I highly doubt it because the day after my son was born I got my tubes tied.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)