Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Accounting help ASAP!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

I have a few more questions left on my assignment which is due and for some reason I can't for the lift of me get it!!!! 

I'm supposed to do an adjusting entry... Dr. bad debt expense cr. Allowance for doubtful accounts. 
Can NOT get the number correct,  which also means I cant finish the T accounts for Allowane and bad debt or the other 2 questions I have after that! AHHH Seriously no idea why I cant figure this out :(

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:08 PM

vodka, you need vodka....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:09 PM
I do. I'm in tears because my assignments going to close itself out and I've been working on this part for over 30 fucking minutes. I threw my post its across the room after attempt 2 million to get it.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:13 PM

Hugs. I wish I had an answer for you.  But Math and me dont get along so well...

Quoting Anonymous 1: I do. I'm in tears because my assignments going to close itself out and I've been working on this part for over 30 fucking minutes. I threw my post its across the room after attempt 2 million to get it.
Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:15 PM
Its going to cut off on me in 15 minutes... Idk why I can't get it!!! I just thought I had it after looking in the book again... Nope :(

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Hugs. I wish I had an answer for you.  But Math and me dont get along so well...

Quoting Anonymous 1: I do. I'm in tears because my assignments going to close itself out and I've been working on this part for over 30 fucking minutes. I threw my post its across the room after attempt 2 million to get it.
Quoting Anonymous 2:

LovlyRita
by Meter Maid on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:17 PM
usually I get DH (CFO) to look at these, but he is not home. If you want to type it out on here I can have him look at it later. :/
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:19 PM
It times out in 12 minutes :( I'm about to say fuck it and stop trying to finish the assignment.
I'm just have a complete utter brain fart

Quoting LovlyRita: usually I get DH (CFO) to look at these, but he is not home. If you want to type it out on here I can have him look at it later. :/
LovlyRita
by Meter Maid on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:22 PM
((Hugs)) i look at all he does and it's like reading Greek. Your whole post confuses me. :)

Accountants get paid the big bucks because that crap is HARD.

Quoting Anonymous 1: It times out in 12 minutes :( I'm about to say fuck it and stop trying to finish the assignment.

Quoting LovlyRita: usually I get DH (CFO) to look at these, but he is not home. If you want to type it out on here I can have him look at it later. :/
bellawomen
by Summer on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:25 PM

Oh wow.  I haven't had to do accounting since I took that in high school.   AHHH  Good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:31 PM
I guarantee it was one of the easiest things on any of my assignments tonight and I'll feel completely stupid when I figure it out later... In emailing my teacher asking her to explain it before I take the test because the assignment timed out so I didn't get 100 on it (first assignment like this I haven't) and I'm not 2 points away from my goal grade in this class instead of one >.<

Quoting LovlyRita: ((Hugs)) i look at all he does and it's like reading Greek. Your whole post confuses me. :)

Accountants get paid the big bucks because that crap is HARD.

Quoting Anonymous 1: It times out in 12 minutes :( I'm about to say fuck it and stop trying to finish the assignment.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:32 PM
It wasn't an option I nour high school, I'd have LOVED to have that instead of journalism and apparel development lmao. 2 of he most useless classes I had >.< but it was that or JROTC

Quoting bellawomen:

Oh wow.  I haven't had to do accounting since I took that in high school.   AHHH  Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)