Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How does it make me a racist?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies

Honestly. I feel wih 100% certaintly, that Darren Wilson didn't intend to just randomly kill Mike Brown. I also would feel this way If Wilson was Black and Brown was white. I posted my opinion on a Darren willson support page and I got like 10 messages from Brown supporters telling me how big of a racist I am and how I better watch my ass on the streets. Ughhh. I am in no way a racist. BUT I do believe in people getting what they have coming for them REGARDLESS of race. I just wish people could be civil about this :/

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lollip0p
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:28 PM

Emotions are running high. Plus it's the internet. Don't take it personally.

slb235
by Grammar Police on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:29 PM

Don't worry.  There is a loud minority that likes to throw that epithet around carelessly.

holyhoola
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:29 PM
Fuck your racist post. Be creative this shit is getting old.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:30 PM
Because theu are angry, and can't see past their anger. And they are so stuck on the idea of us vs them that they truly believe that anyone who doesn't agree with them bid racist. I've been called a racist about my opinion too, and I'm African-american lmao
IDGAF-
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:30 PM

You're talking about a dead teenager. Regardless of your stance, its very emotional for a lot of people. There isn't going to be much civility.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:30 PM
You are looking for a miracle that just isn't going to happen.
michal6
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:30 PM
It doesn't make you a racist, but people are running on emotion right now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:31 PM

How is this racist?

Quoting holyhoola: Fuck your racist post. Be creative this shit is getting old.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:31 PM

No one deserves to die for such minor crimes. Both of these casses were people that were unarmed. They could have tazed them if need be. Yes, they were breaking the law but when do we live in a country where breaking a law leads to death (execpt murder of course). The man that was choked to death was the worst. He wasn't resisting arrest & kept saying "I can't breathe" over & over.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh god I agree. When one person makes a race post on CM, a bunch of  posters follow. I think most of these scenarios are bullshit anyway.

Quoting holyhoola: Fuck your racist post. Be creative this shit is getting old.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)