Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Payroll ACH 0.00

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:39 PM
  • 20 Replies
My dh just started a new job. They pay on Mondays so he is due for a direct deposit then. We checked the bank account and it is showing a deposit of 0.00.

Since it's the weekend no one is in hr so we can't even ask about it till then. Does anyone know what that could mean?

I hope we aren't going to have problems because we need to pay bills :(
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Aqua_Jen
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:41 PM
When did he start? It may take a couple weeks to see a check.
KairisMama
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:42 PM

If he just started, he may not actually get a paycheck until the next pay period. That 0.00 may just be a confirmation of the account you set up direct deposit with too.

teri4lance
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:42 PM

it's probably jsut the bank handshake, if he's set to get paid on onday, expect it to fund to your account monday

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:42 PM
Payroll checks are usually around 2 weeks behind. He wouldn't be paid for working yesterday yet.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:42 PM

Well today is Friday...

AppleJaxx
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:44 PM
If pay day is Monday it should be in his account early Monday. But if he just started it might take a few pay cycles to get the direct deposit set up
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Ummm last I checked today was Friday... If payday is Monday.... It will probably be there... MONDAY
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:45 PM

Payroll is usually 2-3 weeks behind time worked. If he just started I doubt he'd get paid yet

angelachristine
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:49 PM
He started 3 weeks ago. Midway through a paycycle. He received a physical check last pay period and was supposed to get a direct deposit Monday.

Quoting Danesmommy1: Payroll checks are usually around 2 weeks behind. He wouldn't be paid for working yesterday yet.
angelachristine
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:52 PM
OK well typically if it shows an ach it will say the amount. It won't be deposited till pay day though. It's showing me a deposit of 0 so I was concerned. I didn't expect to get the money early

Quoting Anonymous 1: Ummm last I checked today was Friday... If payday is Monday.... It will probably be there... MONDAY
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)