Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If your husband/bf looks up his ex on Facebook...

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 1:30 AM
  • 5 Replies
Do you get mad? Is it a deal breaker?
I am so conflicted. I dont know how to feel or if I am overreacting. Dh has been looking up his ex on facebook. If u dont know, in the search bar it shows recent searches. My phone died and I needed to show someone a pic so I got on his, and discovered this. It made me soo mad. And I confronted him about it, he said "I didnt do it. I dont know what happened. I wasnt looking at her profile. " He is lying. Which makes me think he was doing something suspicious. I mean, we ALL look at ex's profiles at some point. But I have no reason to lie about it. And I dont search for them more than once, if at all. He has searched for her before. :/
How would u react??
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 1:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 1:31 AM
The lying is the part that would bother me.
polkaspots
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 1:32 AM
I'd ask why. And wait for an honest answer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NunyaBizzness
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 1:32 AM

i would be pissed if he was still wondering about them after this long.

FuzzyTendrils
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 1:33 AM

Idk. He was friends with both of his exes on FB, but they have kids together. He ended up deleting them because they were getting on his nerves and tagging him in stuff he didn't have anything to do with.

Anyway, it would be the lying that bothered me. I wouldn't think it was suspicious at all until he lied about it.

mrsrodgers0703
by Emerald Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 1:39 AM
The lying about it is the problem. If he didn't have anything to hide, he wouldn't lie.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)