Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm the worst sister in law ever

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 1:54 AM
  • 10 Replies

Mobile Photo

But The best auntie! I picked this up for my niece today it will go nicely with the sparkly glittery ruby slippers. I call it payback for all the messy loud annoying pain in the butt gifts she got my kids when they where little. I wanted to get her tap shoes but hubby said no :(
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 1:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ColieO
by Emerald Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 1:55 AM
I want that for myself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RollinJazzlers
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 1:57 AM
I buy my kids moon sand so I can play with it lol
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 1:57 AM
I actually love play doh it's a good bad weather/sick day busy toy. But SIL is a but neurotic about messes which cracks me up because she has a 2.5 your old and a 5 month old. Which are basically giant mess making machines.

Quoting ColieO: I want that for myself.
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 1:58 AM
Moon sand is the devil! It's an outside toy here because that shit does not sweep up well.

Quoting RollinJazzlers: I buy my kids moon sand so I can play with it lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 1:59 AM
My sister doesn't have children, but if she did I would buy them new playdoh sets every week in retaliation for the screaming monkey toy that flops around on the damn floor. You can't catch the bastard and turn it off. Maybe I will get her husband an Xbox.....
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I got my brothers daughter a craft kit complete with markers and glitter. These people where not thinking about pay back when they bought my kids annoying crap 10-16 years ago. Now they both have toddlers.

Quoting Anonymous 1: My sister doesn't have children, but if she did I would buy them new playdoh sets every week in retaliation for the screaming monkey toy that flops around on the damn floor. You can't catch the bastard and turn it off. Maybe I will get her husband an Xbox.....
KyBugsMommy815
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:03 AM

Grandma sent DD home with 2 jars of Play Doh this morning (unopened of course, because the point is for ME to clean up the mess..) when she dropped her off. I could've kicked her in the shin when I saw it but we played with it this evening and DD did pretty good with it. The mess wasn't as big as I thought it would be, in any event. I might actually get her a small Play Doh set with some moulds or something to go with her Christmas stuff.

Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:06 AM

Lol, I got my brother's step daughter a drum set.

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:11 AM
It's really not too bad if you keep the little crumbs contained but the sets like this become a pain pretty quick.

Quoting KyBugsMommy815:

Grandma sent DD home with 2 jars of Play Doh this morning (unopened of course, because the point is for ME to clean up the mess..) when she dropped her off. I could've kicked her in the shin when I saw it but we played with it this evening and DD did pretty good with it. The mess wasn't as big as I thought it would be, in any event. I might actually get her a small Play Doh set with some moulds or something to go with her Christmas stuff.

MilkLover0203
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:11 AM
That's really cute. My sons always play with Play Doh. They play with it in the garage while my husbands playing his drums. They love that stuff.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)