Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

its true

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
Its true when they say a door closes another one opens ,, or whatever the saying is. I was working at a pediatrics office, I loved it.. My thing was giving injections I don't know why but I wanted to be my best at that and know them and it just fascinated me, I was very passionate about it.

I asked a friend of mine to apply because they were looking for another person, truth be told I never liked the other two girls who started with me. One really irritated me because she was so ghetto and always answered the phone like an idiot and just everything she did was wrong and I had to fix it. The other girl that started after me she was just annoying. She bad mouthed the girls who left which were also my friends and she didn't know, she tried changing everything as soon as she got there and that really just got under my skin. Two months later my friend was hired withy help..

Long story short, there were a lot of mistakes being made and I know they were her mistakes because she was the only one rooming patients... I always reminded her to put in vital signs... Anyways all the blame was put on me when it was brought to my attention by the aashole doctor we had they were four people working the front every other day but yet all the blame was on me...

He had a talk with only me and that's when I decided to leave because I could no longer work with people I didn't like and not trust..
My friend back stabbed Me and took their side.... Bich, ungrateful ass bitch I got her a job and was fired because of her stupid ass mistakes , she just never spoke to me again...

I texted the doctor and told him he will get what he deserved and he gets what he pays for which is only 9$ an hour so yeah he will get shitty ass work.. I was the best worker there.

I left and a month later I received an email from a doctors office... I thought my life was over I was so depressed , I lost a friend and a job. I found the best doctor and boss in the whole world, he is amazing!!!! I love him and I love my coworker too!!! I am just so glad I work for him, I'm not afraid to talk to him or tell Him I made a mistake, he is the sweetest nicest guy you wi ever meet... So to end this j would like to say it's true, don't give up hope,

. everything happens for a reason... My reason was to find a better person to work for. Sorry too long I needed to vent about my backstabbing friend and I've had a bit to drink lol
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
KyBugsMommy815
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:01 AM

Glad you are happy with your new job!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:16 AM
Thank you so much

Quoting KyBugsMommy815:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:28 AM
Thank you so much

Quoting KyBugsMommy815:

MissiNy
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:29 AM

Glad everything worked out... Working in a job you hate, or with people you cannot stand makes getting up everyday and going to work feel like pulling teeth...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:44 AM
I agree completely! I'm glad he's awesome

Quoting MissiNy:

Glad everything worked out... Working in a job you hate, or with people you cannot stand makes getting up everyday and going to work feel like pulling teeth...

Mrs.Elsey8486
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:51 AM

Congrats on the better job. Screw those asses

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:59 AM

You left, but then got fired??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)