Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really need advice... abuse situation

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
Help. I'm at the hospital with my sick 2 month old. No ride because I rode in the ambulance with him. My husband is watching the other children. They aren't allowed here due to it being a respiratory illness wing. I called my husband to tell him a funny story about the baby. He proceeded to tell me he "beat the shit out of" our 4 year old because she was horse playing and spilt water in an old laptop. He then said he pushed the 8 year old into the stroller because she tried to cover it up and hide it. Then he shoved the 6 year old who screamed mommy and ran to hide in the bedroom. He started laughing and acting like he was bragging about it. I'm so worried and scared for them. I begged him to bring them to me and he refused telling me they didn't need me. He then hung up. I know he has anger issues but I didnt expect this to happen. I feel helpless. I'm not there to protect them. I'm crying because it breaks my heart to know my baby was scared and crying for me. He is refusing on text to bring them to me. I need advice. I've told him I am done, he needs to bring them to me and go. He is brushing it off saying "they are fine" I have the screen shots of the texts. I've messaged my sister in law about coming to stay with the baby and letting me go get let the girls. She's not responded. It's 4am. I can't sleep now. I can't believe I wasn't there to protect my babies. He's lost his temper with them before but not this bad. He is acting strange too like he has been drinking. I do not have family in the area... only his family
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissiNy
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:55 AM

Wow, if your that scared for your children call 911, explain the situation...has he ever been violent with them before?? hope you get things figured out..you and yr kids deserve better...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:59 AM
A few weeks ago he spanked her out of anger and scared the other two. He acted remorseful and apologized to her.

Quoting MissiNy:

Wow, if your that scared for your children call 911, explain the situation...has he ever been violent with them before?? hope you get things figured out..you and yr kids deserve better...

msharleyjr
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:59 AM
Do you have a church you go to? Or is there a crisis center around there you can call? I know you don't want to get the police involved but you may have to keep your kids from being abused. What state are you in ?
MissiNy
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:00 AM

He sounds like he need anger management..he need to work on not disciplining the kids while he's mad or upset, has he shown any willingness to go to therapy? Have you spoken to him about it?

Quoting Anonymous 1: A few weeks ago he spanked her out of anger and scared the other two. He acted remorseful and apologized to her.
Quoting MissiNy:

SmallTown_Momma
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:02 AM

have you thought about calling the police? telling them situation...and asking if they can go by your house to make sure your children are safe or to possibly bring the children to you?

howkhuntastic
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:03 AM
Call the cops. Like now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:05 AM
I've thought about it. They can't be here though. No children under 12 allowed on this wing. I'm trying to get my sil to come sit with the baby and let me use her car to go get them, then send them with her.

Quoting SmallTown_Momma:

have you thought about calling the police? telling them situation...and asking if they can go by your house to make sure your children are safe or to possibly bring the children to you?

SmallTown_Momma
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:06 AM

good luck , update us on how things are going! Hope your 2 month old is doing well.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I've thought about it. They can't be here though. No children under 12 allowed on this wing. I'm trying to get my sil to come sit with the baby and let me use her car to go get them, then send them with her.
Quoting SmallTown_Momma:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:07 AM
Smh, if you knew he was violent why have another one for him to beat. Call the cops.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:09 AM
People at church think he's great. He has everyone fooled. Behind closed doors he has major anger issues. He doesn't show it in public. He basically just told me in text to fuck off, the girls don't need me, I've lost. That scared me. He also told me he didn't care about the baby and to find him a new daddy. So I'm worried he may try to keep the girls from me as some sort of sick punishment for not being home. He bragged that the house was a wreck and he hasn't cleaned anything. I've been in the hospital 3 days now.

Quoting msharleyjr: Do you have a church you go to? Or is there a crisis center around there you can call? I know you don't want to get the police involved but you may have to keep your kids from being abused. What state are you in ?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)