Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the worst...

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:06 AM
  • 7 Replies
What is the worst that has happened in your marriage/relationship?
I know every relationship has its ups and downs...
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SendMeBabyDust
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:09 AM
1 mom liked this
literally all through highschool/ college, EVERY man I was with(relationship wise) cheated on me with a Girl named Ashley . I truly hate that name to this day .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krusesbaby
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Um. Oh! Dh and I "dated" when we were in 5rh grade. He transferred to a new school so I called him to break up with him. On his parents home phone...no answer...so I left a breakup voicemail. Ikr?! So bad!

Then he asked me out again at 15, I truly cringed everytome I got a voicemail from him thinking he was getting back at me. We married at 19 and are celebrating 10 years together (6 married) in march :)
momjeansrcool
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:32 AM

My husband almost died last year. That was the hardest thing  we have been through as a couple. I also went a little coo coo while taking BC pills; that was a rough period of time until we realized what was causing my extreme hormonal imbalance.

paulswifey11
by TashaL on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:41 AM
Having to uproot our lives because I have a crazy ex and he has An even crazier one. Someone set our van on fire less than ten ft from my house was full of our kids.

Were don't really have argument's and such just had a hard time restarting
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:36 AM
Once my cheating ex husband found out I was in a relationship he went crazy stalking me calling my house threatening my boyfriend just being the crazy jealous ex. We survived that got married four years later and are still happy we didn't let him ruin it for us.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:39 AM
When he was close to his family. They don't like me so.... yeah. And he had a hard time standing up to them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:47 AM

When my husband says really nasty things, like "your are fucking stupid." Only one time, but if will never forget it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)