Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wanna kick some butt

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies

My brothers girlfriend broke up with him tonight because he has dogs. She says she can't see herself living in a house with 6 dogs.She also said that she wants to be a SAHM next time she has a child. His ex wifw put him in a tough spot. He is still digging out of that hole.He has been a mess all night. I have heard him crying and then slamming stuff.

He just got her a ring but didn't get a chance to propose.

I don't think she knows about the ring. 

I hope she knows she lost out on a great guy. Superficial bitch.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:34 AM
She probably knew about the ring and thought this way was easier to end things then when he asked.
paulswifey11
by TashaL on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:37 AM

Things will be better. Hope this helps.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:38 AM

Why would she want to break a mans heart.

Quoting Anonymous 2: She probably knew about the ring and thought this way was easier to end things then when he asked.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Why is she superficial because she doesn't want to live in a house with 6 dogs? I wouldn't want to live in a house with 6 dogs either. People break up all the time. He will get over it and move on to someone better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:40 AM
Some women are heartless. He's better off without her. 6 dogs is a lot. I wouldn't like that either.
SmallTown_Momma
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:40 AM

wait ...she wasn't asking for a ton of jewelery or a nice car ..

what she wanted was to live in a home, without so many dogs and be able to stay at home and raise her children...

how is that being superficial ??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:47 AM

Yes she is heartless. She told him that she would never ask him to get rid of the dogs. She just isnt comfortable with that many. SHe also told him that they talked about not settling for less then what they want and she feels if she stays she will settle.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Some women are heartless. He's better off without her. 6 dogs is a lot. I wouldn't like that either.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:49 AM

Well he did buy her stuff. He would buy her flowers a lot. 

She brought up how his ex wifegot to stay home and they didn;t have kids. She feels she missed out with her son. 

Quoting SmallTown_Momma:

what she wanted was to live in a home, without so many dogs and be able to stay at home and raise her children...

SmallTown_Momma
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:51 AM

whoa....flowers!! yup, i totally get why you think she is superficial ...psh..

she has a right to her feelings and to her wants ...was she supposed to suck it up, be unhappy in the long run just to spare his feelings now?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Well he did buy her stuff. He would buy her flowers a lot. 

She brought up how his ex wifegot to stay home and they didn;t have kids. She feels she missed out with her son. 

Quoting SmallTown_Momma:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:55 AM
But she was honest with him OP. That's better than leading him deeper into a relationship that she didn't want. Don't you think?

And you don't know everything about their relationship what if he was horrible in the sack?

6 dogs _ too many

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Yes she is heartless. She told him that she would never ask him to get rid of the dogs. She just isnt comfortable with that many. SHe also told him that they talked about not settling for less then what they want and she feels if she stays she will settle.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Some women are heartless. He's better off without her. 6 dogs is a lot. I wouldn't like that either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)