Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH, if it seemed like I was sneaking around, it's because I was

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:24 AM
  • 9 Replies
It's true.
I WASN'T answering my phone
I DIDN'T call you during my lunch like I normally do
I WASN'T where I normally am during my lunch
I WAS attempting to keep you from knowing where I was...because if you knew where I was you'd know what I was doing...

Because I was buying your Christmas present which was SUPPOSED to be a surprise. But now the cat's out of the bag. This is what I get for being so routined and so predictable. The first time I deviate from my routine dh gets worried. Sigh.
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
LyTe684
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:26 AM
Do you work? Next time, tell him you were in a meeting or went to buy lunch?

Sorry they cat got out of the bag.
januaryqueen
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:31 AM
I do. I am like clockwork though. Same lunch hour every day. I call at the beginning of it everyday. I eat in the company break room everyday right after picking the kids up from school and taking them to aftercare. I'm the most predictable person ever. I have a friend who works in the sheriff's dept. He called one day because he didn't see me in the same place he passes me ever day on the way to get my kids....there was road construction and I had to take another route. I'm THAT predictable.

Quoting LyTe684: Do you work? Next time, tell him you were in a meeting or went to buy lunch?

januaryqueen
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:43 AM
Bump
januaryqueen
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:51 AM
Maybe I'll try again for a second present.
januaryqueen
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:44 PM
B
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:47 PM
That is so unsafe to be *that* predictable. I'm surprised your cop friend hasn't told you how unsafe that is.

Quoting januaryqueen: I do. I am like clockwork though. Same lunch hour every day. I call at the beginning of it everyday. I eat in the company break room everyday right after picking the kids up from school and taking them to aftercare. I'm the most predictable person ever. I have a friend who works in the sheriff's dept. He called one day because he didn't see me in the same place he passes me ever day on the way to get my kids....there was road construction and I had to take another route. I'm THAT predictable.

Quoting LyTe684: Do you work? Next time, tell him you were in a meeting or went to buy lunch?

januaryqueen
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:49 PM
The same things must be done every day. I can't help that.

Quoting Anonymous 1: That is so unsafe to be *that* predictable. I'm surprised your cop friend hasn't told you how unsafe that is.

Quoting januaryqueen: I do. I am like clockwork though. Same lunch hour every day. I call at the beginning of it everyday. I eat in the company break room everyday right after picking the kids up from school and taking them to aftercare. I'm the most predictable person ever. I have a friend who works in the sheriff's dept. He called one day because he didn't see me in the same place he passes me ever day on the way to get my kids....there was road construction and I had to take another route. I'm THAT predictable.

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:49 PM

I ordered all Dh's presents through amazon and since I'm a SAHM they were delivered while he was at work so it was super easy to hide them! 

januaryqueen
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:50 PM
If only I could do that!

Quoting flowerfunleah:

I ordered all Dh's presents through amazon and since I'm a SAHM they were delivered while he was at work so it was super easy to hide them! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)