Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Creepiest things an ex has ever said to you....

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:13 AM
  • 39 Replies
What's the creepiest thing an ex has ever said to you?

My ex has always wanted to get back together and I will not ever reconsider it. He was a lying sack of shit who also happened to be a sex offender. (Why I ended it) after finding out during my last pregnancy.

Anyways, he used the kids as excuses to call me and then try and ask me out on dates.

I started seeing someone else (someone he was once friends with) but as a father who found out his friend was a predator, that friendship ended.

Anyways my ex calls to pretend to talk to his kids, and does the same old thing by asking me out. I told him no, and after him harassing me I told him I was going on a date with (my now df) he flipped out and started to cry.

Later that night I'm listening to msg on my machine, my ex says this

" I can't sleep without you baby, I'm laying in bed crying thinking of you having sex with _____, and its tearing me apart . I just cant stop touching myself"

That was the begining of my restraining order. I tried to pull his visitation rights (he has no parental rights) but the judge gave him suoervised visits.

This is the most fucked up creepiest thing someone has ever said to me.

I started sleeping witn a tazer, a knife and a baseball bat beside my bed. It was that creepy.

by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:15 AM

if it were me, I'd tell him point-blank that if he ever spoke to me that way again, it would be the very last time.

juniors.mommy
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:16 AM
He told me if I left him he'd slit my sons throat because if he cant have me no one could..my son was 2 months old. I left him a couple weeks later.
epoh
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this
My ex hasnt really said anything creepy but when he was pissed once he told me I had a stupid haircut.

All I could think was, "what are you? 12?"
epoh
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:18 AM
That's fucked. Did you get a restraining order?

Quoting juniors.mommy: He told me if I left him he'd slit my sons throat because if he cant have me no one could..my son was 2 months old. I left him a couple weeks later.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:18 AM
He called and left a long creepy message along the lines of he was watching me and didn't like what he saw. Accusing me of now dating a friend of mine because he saw me give him a hug. I was not and never dated my friend...
kmeow
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:18 AM
"If you ever leave me, I'll kill you."

He was fun.
BlueScorpiaII
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:20 AM
My kids' father threatened to kill me & chop my body in pieces & bury me deep in the woods so no one will ever find my body. He said this in front of my girls & I got him arrested that day. Good luck with your situation!
APunchInTheFace
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:21 AM
He is only allowed around us if he is with his mother or another pre approved adult.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

if it were me, I'd tell him point-blank that if he ever spoke to me that way again, it would be the very last time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:21 AM
I got a picture of my ex's hand, all cut up and bleeding, with a caption that read, "I do this to myself to keep from doing it to you."
APunchInTheFace
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I've had those messages too!

Quoting Anonymous 1: He called and left a long creepy message along the lines of he was watching me and didn't like what he saw. Accusing me of now dating a friend of mine because he saw me give him a hug. I was not and never dated my friend...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)