Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Can't Stand It When...

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:25 AM
  • 15 Replies

There are certain things in each room that just bug the hell out of me.  The whole room looks messy if;

There are dishes in the sink-kitchen

The mirror is spotty-bathroom

The bed is not made-bedroom

The desk is cluttered-office

There are things cluttering the coffee table or end tables-living room.

There that is my confession of the day.  I have many, many more...

he he ;)

by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmeow
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this
The state of my house right now would give you an anxiety attack.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:28 AM

according to another post on Cafemom you have a problem with people who aren't white.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:29 AM
Wow.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

according to another post on Cafemom you have a problem with people who aren't white.

tapies2324
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:29 AM
I'd hate to be you. No offense. I'd be in a nutty bin.
PogoPalOj
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:30 AM

It is just me and my husband now.  No kids and I don't work so I have no excuse for any of that to be going on in my house. lol  It's just my thing.

Quoting kmeow: The state of my house right now would give you an anxiety attack.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:30 AM

It's true. She says all blacks riot and you never see white people doing that. I forgot which group, but it's up right now. Had I known she had a problem with black people I would've never quoted or had anything to do with her

Quoting Anonymous 2: Wow.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

PogoPalOj
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Really?   I thought the point of my post was that ALL people matter. LOL  Try again Troll.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

kmeow
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:32 AM
I don't clean on Saturdays, at all, ever, unless we are having company. It's my day off. :)

Quoting PogoPalOj:

It is just me and my husband now.  No kids and I don't work so I have no excuse for any of that to be going on in my house. lol  It's just my thing.

Quoting kmeow: The state of my house right now would give you an anxiety attack.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:32 AM

You're the one that made the post titled "White people don't riot" or some shit. You wrote that. I didn't. 

Quoting PogoPalOj:

Really?   I thought the point of my post was that ALL people matter. LOL  Try again Troll.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:33 AM

I'm dealing with this too right now.  I'm seeing every spot and out of place item, and it's driving me insane.  With the kids home and crap weather outside, I doubt I'll be able to get much cleaning done.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)