Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband is made that I "lied."

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

My husband was the one who started entertaining the idea of having a third child. He would talk about it all the time , mentioned getting a mini van and even said it would be hard but worth it. One night we were discussing it casually and I said yeah I think we definitely should and he said it was a lot of hard work and I said I'll do all the work! Fast forward...My husband is actually MAD at me apparently because I am not. He even said he should have had a written contract? Honestly I think he is a ridiculous little ass! This is making me resent him SO much. He said oh I love our daughter but you said you were going to do all the work. Keep in mind I PRETTY MUCH DO. Apparently SPENDING TIME with his kid pisses him off? I didn't say lets have a baby and you can ignore them and never do anything. Why on earth would he ever think thats ok? Im so angry. He keeps bringing this up and I think its a cop out. He keeps bringing up comments like " well they are your kids
" or "you're the one who wanted 3 kids." Like he is really pissed about it! I am so angry. When we got married all he talked about was how he wanted this large family and would mention it all the time. It was HIM who got me all excited for a third. I didn't force him. I have no idea why he thinks my comment about doing all the work should be enforced? Was a fucking loser Im so mad. Im ready to pack up and leave. I have to work in 20 minutes and guess what I have had no damn sleep all week! I left baby girl in the basement with him last night and said Ill be back in 5 minutes to get her and he just let her wander all the way upstairs to the bathroom where I was brushing my teeth. I came down and he was laying on the couch with his eyes closed. like EFF YOU. Im so sick of him. And he is never excited to see his kids and pushes them away and gets mad at them when they want attention when he gets home from work. Then the next day he will play with them for 15 minutes ( usually just our older boy not the younger 2 ) and then think he is dad of the greaking year grrrrrrrrrr 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)