Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going to Orlando / Disney World. Traveling with a baby.

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:09 AM
  • 10 Replies

Ladies, i'm nervous. We are going to Disney in the beginning of 2015. We have two girls (2.5 y/o and 4.5 y/o) who are in love with Disney and are super excited to meet all Disney characters. BUT i also have a 3 months old baby. I'm so nervous.... I just made a list of things i might need for her and it is huge.

Have you ever traveled with a young child? Do you regret? I just hope this trip won't become a total disaster.

Almost every time we go out...i get so stressed (the oldest one is way too active, 2.5 y/o is in the middle of potty training and the 3 months old is always hungry...). I hope some of you have traveled with three kids before and can say something positive...

Thank you!

by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this
i will say that I have been taking my youngest to Disney since she was only 4 weeks old
mommybear91
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this
We live a couple miles from Disney world and I've worked there for 5 yrs. if your are going to magic kingdom and you breastfeed there's a room for quite time you guys in the first aid room. You can also warm up your bottles there too. We haven't has to travel with younger babies yet but if you have any questions about the park it's self I'll be happy to help.
KairisMama
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this
My brother just spent a week there, with a 2 month old. They had no issues.
SDR2343
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:33 AM

Traveling with a 3 months old is not that bad, ...but when its three of them...its different!

LilysMama719
by Emmy on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this
We just went there in October. We did not travel with a baby, but lots of people were there with tiny ones. I suggest putting the kids in strollers. It's a lot of walking,plus the strollers keep them contained.
Hoppers33
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:38 AM
My biggest problem was always fitting the baby's stuff in the car. After I got it all together, traveling with a baby was fine. They liked Disney, too...lots of fresh air and sunshine always made for a happy baby.
kiki719
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Did it twice in one summer. My dd was 2 months drove to south Carolina then a month later went to Florida. When they were one abd 7 drive 27 hours not bad
CMcLaws
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:42 AM
We have three girls and have been going to Disney with them since the youngest was just a few months old (in fact, we're heading to the parks right now). Just plan for more stops than you think you'll need, don't say in your head that you'll be there by a certain time because you probably won't. Just take it slow and get there when you get there, and don't stress!! You'll have so much fun! 😊
SDR2343
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:52 AM

Thank you, girls!!!!!!!  This will be our first time traveling as a family of 5!!!!! Thats why i'm so nervous!

Amiehart62
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this
A paci or bottle at take off and landing for ears and you will be fine! We did this with twin 6 month olds and it was a breeze! You can do it!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)