Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The things my husband does shock me!

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:32 AM
  • 16 Replies
3 moms liked this
Last night I had melt down. There were no towels in the closet and I needed a hot bath. I was cold my arthritis was acting up and I lost it. Stomped around, yelled bout my lazy family and stormed off to my room. My husband sat there quietly and once I was in my room he went and found the clean towels, on the dryer, ran a bath, got me a glass of wine and a magazine and set it all up then came and got me. He never showed any anger just love. He is so loving and giving and puts me and the 5 children first always. I am shocked at how lucky I am 😊
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
epoh
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:33 AM
Ah. It's wonderful to have a good man. Did you apologize for your tantrum?
pinkchic229
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:34 AM

I had those moments when i was married. my ex never did that though. good for you!

tapies2324
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:35 AM
2 moms liked this
Cool. You have a great partner. He loves you even when you're bonkers. That's a keeper.

That being said make sure you love him the same way back. Be the ying to his yang.
beco8627
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:36 AM
Lol, yes, lucky you are indeed that he caters to your tantrums. Geez.
only_1_4_me
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:39 AM

Now return the favor.. do something nice for him...

smurfette1903
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Everyone has their moments...sounds like you have a wonderful man.
Mynqt
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:42 AM
This is my second marriage, first was abusive. I live and learn and this time I picked a good man, or he picked me. He tracked me down on Facebook 20 yrs after high school to tell me He had never forgotten me.

Quoting pinkchic229:

I had those moments when i was married. my ex never did that though. good for you!

pinkchic229
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:53 AM

yeah, my first husband was a narcissitc jackass. not physically abusive but emotionally. getting divorced now. thats awesome about your new one.

Quoting Mynqt: This is my second marriage, first was abusive. I live and learn and this time I picked a good man, or he picked me. He tracked me down on Facebook 20 yrs after high school to tell me He had never forgotten me.
Quoting pinkchic229:

pinkchic229
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting smurfette1903: Everyone has their moments...sounds like you have a wonderful man.

i was thinking this when people kept mocking her tantrums. nobody is perfect.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:57 AM
Then it sounds like you need to straighten up.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)