Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For families visiting Orlando in 2015!

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 11:14 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

We are going to Orlando, FL in the beginning of 2015 and entered the STAR TRANS-VIP (its a local transportation company) giveaway for a chance to win free transportation from and back to the airport. Only 4 days left. I thought some of you could be interested as well.

From their website: "Prize: A complimentary round-trip transfer from Orlando International Airport (MCO) to any hotel or resort in Orlando, FL for a family or group up to 6 people."

Good luck! 

by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 11:18 AM

Bump :)

We're just driving up.

SDR2343
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 11:19 AM

Quoting Zazayam:

We're just driving up.

When are you going?

Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SDR2343:

Quoting Zazayam:

We're just driving up.

When are you going?

No set plans yet, my inlaws live just outside of Orlando and we're a few hours south. We go up every couple of months for a weekend.

SDR2343
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 11:36 AM

We took our first child to Disney when she was 1 year old (basically just to meet Mickey and friends). She was so excited, but when it was our turn to take pics with them she started screaming/crying and hiding her face!  So now she is 4.5 years old and we also have a 2.5 year old. Hope it will be different this time!

MommyDzzz
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:20 PM
Where can I enter?
SDR2343
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 1:52 PM

Quoting MommyDzzz: Where can I enter?

Sorry, i didnt see your question. Its on the main page of their website.

MommyDzzz
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 1:57 PM
Do u have a link to their site? I can find it! Is it accessible on mobile devices?
SDR2343
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:02 PM

I have no idea if you can enter on your cell. here is the link http://www.orlandotransportation-shuttle.com

There several active sweepstakes in Orlando area (hotel rooms, park tickets and more). Just search on google. 

spunky946
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Are you staying on Disney property?  If you are they offer free transportation back and forth.  

SDR2343
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:31 PM

Yes, we are staying in Disney, but private transfer is always better than a shuttle bus : ) I never win anything : ( ...but you never know!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)