Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

9 people in a 2 bdrm.

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:30 PM
  • 77 Replies
How is that even possible? The handy man that fixes things around here called the cops on my neighbor because they had 9 people in a 2 bedroom place, when he went in, there were no adults and young kids. Cps came too.... What is wrong with people?
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FlyingHottie
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow up here it's a 2 heartbeats per room rule
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I didnt know there was rules about how many people could be in a certain sized appartment...
FlyingHottie
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:36 PM
It's usually for safety for if there is a fire ect

Quoting Anonymous 1: I didnt know there was rules about how many people could be in a certain sized appartment...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:37 PM
My mil is stuck with 7 people in a 1 bedroom because her daughter moved herself in with her 5 kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:38 PM
We had 8 people in a 1 bedroom before. 4 adults and 4 kids. It was a tiny place too. It sucked and I hope to never have to live like that again. It was temporary, only a few weeks and we were greatful to have somewhere to stay after a house fire but it was truly on of the worst living situations I've ever had. I had to wake up at 5am just to shit in peace.
caito
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:39 PM

That gives me the heebie jeebies just thinking about it. I used to have some hippy neighbors who had four kids and one on the way. So they were six people in a two bedroom, 980 square foot townhome. I don't know know how people do it.

salleem
by Reddlace on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:39 PM

Our rule here is two adults per room with two kids per room. So 8. But hell, we live in a two bedroom with two adults and two kids and that's not enough room for us! 

bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I have known people who did similar arrangements. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do although I certainly wouldn't condone doing it. Three sets of bunk beds, one twin and a double.
MagicMary
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:39 PM

It happens, the whole lots of people in one house thing. I don't think that should be anyones business (usually)

but yeah, someone walking in on a house full of kids and no one watching them? Messed up and def. warranted a call to CPS.

1mommy613
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:41 PM
It was an ugly sight when CPS and the cops showed up and no parents to be found...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)