Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My mom thinks my ex is poisoning our son...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
Ds is 6 and on Tuesday dad asked me to pick him up early since he threw up. So I did, no more throwing up. He was fine on Wednesday and Thursday. Thursday night he visits dad. Friday morning he wakes up having horrible diarrhea and a cramping stomach. So dad canceled his weekend with Ds.

My mom thinks he's poisoning him to get out of visits
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:33 PM
That would be terrible
bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:33 PM
Dear God I hope not. Maybe its food poisoning from bad refrigerator habits or just coincidence. It's quite possible to get two different viruses back to back that make you vomit.
runningbear123
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Next time it happens, especially if it's soon, take him to the Dr to have it confirmed.

WaterorWine
by Wino on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:36 PM
That's scary. I've heard of parents doing it though :( go to the doctor, they can test his blood or hair.

Does his throw up smell like almonds? That can be a sign of arsenic poisoning.
kristiwalker09
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:39 PM
What does his dad feed him? Maybe it's food he doesn't handle well.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:41 PM
I'd consider dietary differences between the households before I'd jump to poison.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:42 PM
oh good lord. Tis the season for illness! There are alot of stomach bugs going around right now!
engel
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:44 PM
There was a story on the news about a parent doing something like this not too long ago. They were poisoning the kid with salt so they wouldn't have to give them to the other parent for visitation. The poor kid ended up dying because of it. :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:47 PM
I would be suspicious if it happens again! If not, then it was probably coincidence. Does he feed your son food that he doesn't like? When I was a kid, foods I didn't like, would literally make me puke! I sure hope he's not poisoning your son! Do you think he is capable of hurting your son? It takes a super sick individual to be able to harm their own child.
petie1104
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:50 PM
Perhaps Ds has a nervous stomach. Maybe the foods.dad feeds are just not setting well. I would look at other possibilities before jumping to poison.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)