Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

age is nothing but a number.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
No matter what situation,or disagreement people are having,their always going to throw up age.
(I'm in my 30's,and have dated a 24 year old,And through out it,I've heard from others,nothing but the age difference)
Of course,ppl are going to in fact say something about it.

Its normal.I know.I'm not saying they shouldn't,or can't,just saying,why does it always fall on the age dilemma?

I've seen young women,have children,and know more about life,parenting,love,and faith,than a middle aged woman,or a mother of 3.

Some extents,yes,age is very important,but in my opinion,age doesn't determine who you are,your always obligated to know so little,if your young.Its like,hey,since your 20,you don't know shit.that's not necessarily true.different lives,different circumstances make the young,wise..and change us forever sometimes.some ppl have no choice but to grow up.

I'm summing it down.

Why SOMETIMES,does our age automatically defy who we are,or what we know?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SlytherinQueen
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this

It's not about age, it's about maturity, but even then, I will say no teenager has business making adult decisions.

fightlikegirl5
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 1:00 PM
I got married at 17yr. DH was 31. We are now 26 and 40. Our ages have never made a difference and didn't to my family nor his family either.
AvantGardener
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 1:03 PM

When an adult has a relationship with a child, I have a problem with it. For me it's about brain development.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)