Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stupid people stop reproducing

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 69 Replies
I literally facepalmed last night. My neice is a month old.
First her mom put her in a snowsuit,which we all know is a bad idea. I kept my mouth shut cause shed ignore me.
Then the straps were too tight so i couldnt buckle between her legs, she said it'll be ok. I freaked out! So i spent the time to fix the straps.
We put her in the car. There was no base!! And she didnt secure her at all!!
Ugh. Really hope my brother gets custody. Who puts their kid in that kind of danger!?
I know im not a perfect mom but I always make sure my sons secure in the car,dressed properely,etc
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:00 PM
Bump
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:03 PM
2 moms liked this
The snowsuit I could let slide, but not having a base? That's just crazy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:07 PM
Yeah i figured snowsuit ok no biggie but yeah i was appalled when i saw that. She didnt even use a seat belt to secure.

Quoting Danesmommy1: The snowsuit I could let slide, but not having a base? That's just crazy.
HAHuskey
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:07 PM
I'd be calling CPS
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:10 PM
I want to so bad but my brothers not on the birth certificate so idk what would happen to my neice. But her mom is so damn stupid.

Quoting HAHuskey: I'd be calling CPS
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:14 PM
Your brother can legitimize her by going to court. Then, he would have equal rights and could probably get 50/50 custody.
bowribbonmama
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:17 PM
2 moms liked this
It's perfectly fine to use a car seat without a base. There are even instructions for securing the seat in that way.
HAHuskey
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:18 PM
The baby wouldn't have left my house like that and he can get a DNA test to prove its his. Knowing she's like this and doing nothing means that YOU are putting the baby in danger.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I want to so bad but my brothers not on the birth certificate so idk what would happen to my neice. But her mom is so damn stupid.

Quoting HAHuskey: I'd be calling CPS
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:18 PM
The problem is that she didnt secure it at all. No seatbelt. nothing.

Quoting bowribbonmama: It's perfectly fine to use a car seat without a base. There are even instructions for securing the seat in that way.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:20 PM
Hes planning on doing that. And hell def be going for full custody.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Your brother can legitimize her by going to court. Then, he would have equal rights and could probably get 50/50 custody.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)