Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ever notice how she looks different in all her pictures?

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:12 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

Well I've had people say the same about me. For example:

1. I do not always wear make up

2. I dont always wear all of my make up

3. I dont fix my fuzzy frizz ball mess of a hair

4. My hair sometimes is short sometimes is medium sometimes long. I really do look different based on my hair.

5. Some days I look older others I look vibrant, beats the hell out of me why.

by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:15 PM

I think most people look different when their hair is different. I know I do. Same with makeup. I do feel a little lost by this post, like there is something I should have known before I read it.

JENNlEPEPSl
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Yea sometimes i get lucky and i get a GREAT picture, others i just look like a troll!!

its aweful lol. 

SexyBurlapSack
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, for one thing, we never see what we ACTUALLY look like, only what our brain thinks we look like. What we see in the mirror can change according to our mood, hormones, or our level of self-esteem.

That's why unattractive people can see themselves as attractive, and vice versa. Or why you can see yourself as gorgeous one day, and hideous the next.

holyhoola
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:24 PM
Who says that, the gossip girls?
Hafsa1
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:25 PM
Hair makes a difference! One time I was working for this company and I was fairly new (2 months). I became friends with a guy who's desk was in front of mine. Well I had gotten a drastic haircut and color and went into work. He didn't realize it was me until halfway through the next day. He thought that I was just another new girl because turnover was so high at the time. In his defense he wasn't at his desk most of the time but we did have conversations in that day and a half.
jellybeanjean
by All the makeup on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:29 PM
Yes! I look completely different with hair up or down. Also when my hAir colour changes!

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I think most people look different when their hair is different. I know I do. Same with makeup. I do feel a little lost by this post, like there is something I should have known before I read it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)