Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you send Christmas Cards? *Poll*

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:54 PM
  • 17 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you send Christmas cards?

Options:

Yes

No

Other, for whatever reason

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 19

View Results

If so are they family photos or regular cards?

by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:57 PM
Family photos. I worked my ass off to get a cute Christmas picture of my daughter. Toddlers don't do what they are told lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:59 PM

I aways mean to, I even used to buy them but never actually get them done & mailed out. So I stopped buying the cards. I got a card from a friend I met on here yrs ago( she;s no longer on here) . I bought one to send to her, it's still still on the desk. Im thinking of taking a pic and posting it on fb for her, now that it won't get there in time.

Squat2pee
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:00 PM

No, we quit sending Christmas cards several years ago. It got too expensive and time consuming.

sarah824
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I send regular cards with pictures of the kids. I usually include school pics of each kid and then a Christmas picture that has both kids in it.

SamanthaSage
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:05 PM

Ha, I've done the same thing with thank you cards.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I aways mean to, I even used to buy them but never actually get them done & mailed out. So I stopped buying the cards. I got a card from a friend I met on here yrs ago( she;s no longer on here) . I bought one to send to her, it's still still on the desk. Im thinking of taking a pic and posting it on fb for her, now that it won't get there in time.

SamanthaSage
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:07 PM

I know how that goes all too well, lol.

Quoting wkukid: Family photos. I worked my ass off to get a cute Christmas picture of my daughter. Toddlers don't do what they are told lol.

Isaacsmom913
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:07 PM

Yes, I send them yearly.  

Before our son was born I just had them printed on card stock to represent something from our year--the year we moved into our house we had house ones made for example.  Once our son was born we started sending photo cards.  This year was a triptic design with shots of us at Disney World.

firebird78
by JKL's mom on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:08 PM
Just regular Christmas cards
sugareemommee
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I have in the past but not this year no good pics. I do shutterfly photo cards
SamanthaSage
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:09 PM

Those are really nice ideas :)

Quoting Isaacsmom913:

Yes, I send them yearly.  

Before our son was born I just had them printed on card stock to represent something from our year--the year we moved into our house we had house ones made for example.  Once our son was born we started sending photo cards.  This year was a triptic design with shots of us at Disney World.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)