Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I LOVE my carpet shampooer *pics*

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:57 PM
  • 8 Replies

Soooo I was up at 2 am 2 nights ago shampooing my carpet with my brand spanking new carpet shampooer. I love it so much <3 its my new favourite appliance. 

Andways had to go shopping today and walkin g through the living room into the kitchen a bag busted and thick cream went all over my carpet 

crying

Instead of freaking out I just got my carpet shampooer and got everything out and clean within minutes, no scrubbing on my knees or swearing under my breath

by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mommaof697
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:01 PM

good job.

Spam72
by Emerald Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:03 PM
Carpets skeeve me out. They seem so dirty no matter how much you shampoo them. I love my hardwood floors.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:04 PM
I love ours too. It has an apolstry (upholstery!!) attachment that's really handy.

I'm not sure I spelled that correctly and autocorrect is no help. ETA- i KNEW it was wrong!
o.0
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:05 PM
I'm trying to convince my dh that hardwood floors would be a very good idea. No luck, yet.

Quoting Spam72: Carpets skeeve me out. They seem so dirty no matter how much you shampoo them. I love my hardwood floors.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:07 PM
We have hardwood and tile throughout our house. We do have area rugs but they are easy to clean.

Quoting Spam72: Carpets skeeve me out. They seem so dirty no matter how much you shampoo them. I love my hardwood floors.
JulietAngel89
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:09 PM

Yeah my mind is a bit numb right now on that word too... 

Quoting Danesmommy1: I love ours too. It has an apolstry attachment that's really handy. I'm not sure I spelled apolstry correctly and autocorrect is no help.

Spam72
by Emerald Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:09 PM
Upholstery

Quoting Danesmommy1: I love ours too. It has an apolstry attachment that's really handy.

I'm not sure I spelled apolstry correctly and autocorrect is no help.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this
This was really driving me nuts, thank you. I had a complete brain lapse.

Quoting Spam72: Upholstery

Quoting Danesmommy1: I love ours too. It has an apolstry attachment that's really handy.

I'm not sure I spelled apolstry correctly and autocorrect is no help.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)