Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wwll I guess I pissed my bil off

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
So a lot of you know my bil lives with us ( I've made post about him not helping us out)

Well he gave us $100 yesterday. He was supposed to give us more but well he didn't.

Today he called dh from his girlfriend phone and asked if i could go make his phone payment using $50 of that money. Pissed me off but whatever. He said he'd give it back Monday.

So I went and made the payment. Well apparently I have the wrong number in my phone under his name. A old number. And that's the one I gave them. He called and asked if I paid it dh said yea she did. Wheb dh gave him the number on the receipt he said that's the wrong number.

So I called boost mobile and that number is under his name but they only have 7 minutes to transfers payment to another number.

Dh called him and told him that he is going to have to call boost mobile and see if they can transfer the payment to the right number.

I told dh that's what happens when you don't pay your shit and want others to do it for you.

I think that is karma anyways. Because that was one of the excuses he used for not being able to help us. He never paid it and it got disconnected. He told us he paid that bill 3 weeks ago.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't know why you even paid the bill.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:21 PM
Only because he said he'd give it back Monday.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I don't know why you even paid the bill.
momto3B
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:22 PM

Time to kick him to the curb. 

N_maricle
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't have done that. He's an adult, he needs to take care of his own crap. I'm sure you mean well, but it sounds like you and your dh are enabling him to be irresponsible and childish. 

firebird78
by JKL's mom on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:23 PM
If this were me, he wouldn't be living with us
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:23 PM
Clearly he's a liar who doesn't pay you. Why would this time be different?

I dunno, I wouldn't be giving him a dime personally.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Only because he said he'd give it back Monday.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I don't know why you even paid the bill.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:23 PM
Trust me I've been wanting to for a while now the only reason i haven't is because of dh.

Quoting momto3B:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:24 PM

If I were you, I wouldn't do anything else for him. That's what he gets for being a dumbass and not taking care of his own business. 

andreamarie
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:24 PM
I have a BIL like that. His sorry ass is gone. We suffered financially for months. Lost a PC, tv, food and laundry money and a vehicle. All paying the electric bill he ran up in dh name.and stuff he stole. Sorry, it will only get worse.
momto3B
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:25 PM
2 moms liked this

Tell you DH your BIL's time is up. He is clearly too immature to manage his own money, much less help you in any way. At this point you are not helping him, you are enabling him. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: Trust me I've been wanting to for a while now the only reason i haven't is because of dh.
Quoting momto3B:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)