Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spent last 2 nights in ER due to Gall bladder

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:37 PM
  • 9 Replies

It needs t come out.  I'm hoping to wait until after Christmas.  Even the 29 would good.

by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
liltampa71
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:37 PM

BUMP!

liltampa71
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:38 PM

BUMP!

drowningmama
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:45 PM
Been there. Gall bladder issues suck! Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xXxLillithxXx
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this

My gallbladder being removed was one highlight of my life. 

liltampa71
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:50 PM

thanks if i can wait 9 more days, i'll be thirlled.

Quoting drowningmama: Been there. Gall bladder issues suck! Hugs

liltampa71
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 4:51 PM

I hear Ill feell much better.  Since their are no stones, I can hold ot a littl bit'

Quoting xXxLillithxXx:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:06 PM

Been there. Awful stuff. Finally, when it came to taking it out, I passed out on the floor as soon as they admitted me. They did the thing where they knocked me out to see where they were and when I came to with a tube in my nose, I kept throwing up until they had to remove it. Ended up being a 9 day stay because I got pancreatitis and was on morphine. It was a mess. Lol. And all just a month after my first was born. I honestly was a wreck because of that alone. I didn't see him the whole time because it was flu season and I didn't want dh bringing him to the hospital. Although it's great having it out, I have had ibs for 12 years now and that blows.

Thunderbug75
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:14 PM
Be careful! My BF went to the ER on a Saturday night and was told his gall bladder needed to come out. He wanted to talk to his regular Dr and schedule the surgery at a different hospital. Met with the Dr on Mon and scheduled surgery for that Fri. He had to be rushed the the ER on that Thursday. The gall bladder was so inflamed it almost burst. He spiked a temp of almost 104. Instead of being an outpatient surgery he had to stay in the hospital until the following Monday. He has got a blood infection during his stay. Good luck
xXxLillithxXx
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:16 PM

I had a ton of litle stones and one big one that was so huge they saved it for me. Lol.

Quoting liltampa71:

I hear Ill feell much better.  Since their are no stones, I can hold ot a littl bit'

Quoting xXxLillithxXx:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)