Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Phil & Teds Strollers?

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:07 PM
  • 5 Replies

Anyone have any experience with this company? Are the strollers good? Do they work well? How about the infant seats?

by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mama2ameira
by captain underpants on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:09 PM
I work for buy buy baby, we sell Phil & Ted. However, I know nothing about the company. I tend to recommend baby jogger or Britax.

ETA: And in all the time I've worked there, I've rarely sold any Phil & Ted.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:09 PM
3 moms liked this
I haven't heard of them, but reading your title my mind went straight to Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, lol.
collectivecow
by moo.moo on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:13 PM

That movie was awesome! I haven't seen it in years!

Quoting Danesmommy1: I haven't heard of them, but reading your title my mind went straight to Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, lol.

CafeMom Tickers
collectivecow
by moo.moo on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:14 PM

Yea, Britax is one of the other sets I'm looking at. I just happened to check out the website though and it looks like the strollers are nice, but that could just be online lol.

Quoting mama2ameira: I work for buy buy baby, we sell Phil & Ted. However, I know nothing about the company. I tend to recommend baby jogger or Britax. ETA: And in all the time I've worked there, I've rarely sold any Phil & Ted.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:20 PM
I don't know if you need a double, but I LOVE my b agile. It's a double and single. Folds very small. Easy steer. Awesome all around.

Quoting collectivecow:

Yea, Britax is one of the other sets I'm looking at. I just happened to check out the website though and it looks like the strollers are nice, but that could just be online lol.

Quoting mama2ameira: I work for buy buy baby, we sell Phil & Ted. However, I know nothing about the company. I tend to recommend baby jogger or Britax.

ETA: And in all the time I've worked there, I've rarely sold any Phil & Ted.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)