Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MomOfIrish3...

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 6:58 PM
  • 64 Replies
1 mom liked this
You might not see this, but I totally took a screen shot of your spaghetti sauce recipe the other day, and I started it last night in my crock pot. My husband was in heaven this morning when he woke up to that smell. It's SO good. So, thank you!
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 6:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 6:58 PM

and you couldn't PM this to her? You people are a trip.

MilkLover0203
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 6:58 PM

Mobile Photo

Here's the recipe in case anyone wants it. Also, if you have any good dinner recipes, anyone, please share.
MilkLover0203
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this
You do realize this is a message board, right? Like, that's what this website is for. To talk to people. Derp.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:01 PM

It's not a message board. Who told you that? You have her Screen name. We honestly are outsiders that don't care. This would've been better sent to her via PM.

Quoting MilkLover0203: You do realize this is a message board, right? Like, that's what this website is for. To talk to people. Derp.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

MilkLover0203
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:03 PM
Don't open the post then, sweetheart. People like to share recipes. Other people like to be cunts. I think we know which one you are.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

It's not a message board. Who told you that? You have her Screen name. We honestly are outsiders that don't care. This would've been better sent to her via PM.

Quoting MilkLover0203: You do realize this is a message board, right? Like, that's what this website is for. To talk to people. Derp.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:03 PM

This isn't a recipe post. It's a message post to a member.

Quoting MilkLover0203: Don't open the post then, sweetheart. People like to share recipes. Other people like to be cunts. I think we know which one you are.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:04 PM
Omg shut up! Some of you bitches are bitter and miserable.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 1:

MilkLover0203
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:05 PM
2 moms liked this
Um, I posted the recipe, fuck bag.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

This isn't a recipe post. It's a message post to a member.

Quoting MilkLover0203: Don't open the post then, sweetheart. People like to share recipes. Other people like to be cunts. I think we know which one you are.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:05 PM
BFD...so what?. Do you just look for crap to bitch about?. Lol

Quoting Anonymous 1:

MilkLover0203
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:06 PM
This twat must have an issue with spaghetti sauce.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Omg shut up! Some of you bitches are bitter and miserable.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)