Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have no desire to live life

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
I don't necessarily mean I want to die, but I have no will to go out and do things, to live life. I just exist here in my house and take care of the babies and wait for bed time.

I just had my second baby almost 3 weeks ago and I can feel the PPD slowly creeping back in.

I was supposed to go visit friends today and I was excited all week to see them, to have them meet the new little one. But when morning got here I didn't want to go, I didn't want to do anything. And that's what I've done all day - nothing. My husband took our2 year old out today because he thought I was leaving for the day, but I stayed home. And now they still aren't home. Just me and the baby. I'm still partially interested in taking care of him so I guess that's good.
I'm scared though. I don't want to be alone with the kids at all :(

Last time this happened, I turned into a giant whore. I was single though. I can't be a whore and have a husband though.
Don't really know what to do until Monday when I can make an appointment with the doctor :/
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:20 PM
At the very least, you recognize the signs of PPD. I'm no therapist, but I'm also no stranger to deep depression. You may be dealing with something more than just PPD, though, considering your sexual promiscuity during previous bouts (not judging, just making a suggestion based on what information you've supplied) and I highly suggest you seek counsel asap. Confide your feelings in your husband in the meantime; you will definitely need his support. Try to get outside for some fresh air at least, take a deep breath and remember, nothing is so bad that you can't make it out of this hole. Those babies need you, and they all need you to take care of yourself.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)