Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No, not everyone is a winner!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

The town is holding a Christmas Party, its every night (tonight is the last night) for a week, where they meet and do fun stuff like ornament making, different crafts, games, etc...We live in a small town, only 2,500 people. On the first day, they announced an Olaf making contest. They had a week to create a snowman and it was an age divided contest. 2-4, 5-8, 9-14. Some kids actually went out and done a great job. One sewed and stuffed a snowman,  some used buckets, foam balls, etc...and then some were lazy and just drew a snowman, or glued paper plates together. 

I can understand at 2-4 just saying everyone wins, but 5-8 and definetly 9-14, they are old enough to have a winner, and understand the rest lost. Instead, they did everyone wins, for all the age groups. Its pathetic. Even some of the kids thought it was pathetic that the kids who went out and spent time on theres got the same as the kids who drew a picture on a piece of paper, that just shows the kids why should they put any effort into it if everyone wins?

I know its a dumb contest, but i hate the way adults baby kids these days. 

So what if a kid cries if they lost? Lifes not fair. By the time your a preteen/ teenager, you should realize this.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:46 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)